Glossier is a people-powered beauty ecosystem, founded on the fact that beauty isn’t made in a boardroom, but happens when the individual is celebrated. We believe in providing unique experiences not only to our consumers, but to our employees as well, and for that reason are looking to hire an HR Business Partner to support our dynamic and rapidly growing global employee base. We are looking for someone that is excited by the opportunity to design scalable programs from the ground up, and to build and grow a world-class organization. The HRBP will work closely with a variety of departments to design and execute a people strategy that supports Glossier’s customer-first approach to beauty and business expansion. This includes creating hiring strategies and tactics, developing retail HR processes and policies, and supporting leaders as they build and manage their teams.
6 Month Expectations:
- Promote a culture of feedback and open communication.
- Proactively shape talent priorities to align to our long-term business strategy and evolving needs.
- Takes initiative to proactively address and represent the needs of employees to the People and Executive team.
- Partner with business leaders to develop and execute against client group’s people strategy (ie development and implementation of Action Plan post-pulse survey results analysis).
- Work alongside with our People Operations team to roll out quarterly/annual HR programs (e.g. performance reviews, employee surveys, comp planning).
- Lead and manage employee relations cases, ensuring managers are offered practical advice and guidance in-line with current legislation.
- Partner with Employee Experience team on onboarding and offboarding processes, as well as other initiatives.
- Build and manage processes and solutions for each department’s specific operational needs including policies, reporting, time tracking and record keeping.
- Partner with our recruiting team to develop hiring and interviewing processes.
- Partner with the Legal team to be compliant with employment regulations.
12+ Month Expectations:
- Diagnose and define the programs and support needed to optimize employee performance including recognition and rewards programs.
- Deliver a spectrum of strategic and tactical HR support and programs which are aligned with Glossier’s business initiatives.
- Adapt and implement people programs and processes including annual resource planning, organizational design, talent development, recruiting, onboarding, performance management, and change management efforts.
Our Ideal Candidate..
- Is inclusive, curious, devoted to the customer, courageous, and discerning
- Thrives working in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment, is flexible in response to changing employee needs, and maintains professionalism and composure
- Has experience in supporting remote and/or international teams
- Has a confident & creative approach to HR and thrives on the challenge of providing pragmatic HR advice, guidance, conflict management and coaching to a variety of stakeholders
Glossier is a beauty company that lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, and promotes a skincare first philosophy that celebrates beauty in real life.