Senior Event Marketing Manager at Attentive
New York City, NY, US
Attentive is a mobile messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $40 million Series B investment led by Sequoia in July 2019. We’ve seen 8x customer growth in just one year, and now work with 400+ of the most innovative brands like Sephora, Urban Outfitters, Coach, & Crate and Barrel. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
Attentive is looking for an ambitious Senior Event Marketing Manager to join our team. This role will be responsible for overseeing the strategy and execution of our presence at conferences, proprietary events, and industry partner events.
- Planning: Evaluate potential event opportunities and work closely with the VP of Marketing to make recommendations.
- Proactively keep track of the events calendar and stay on top of many competing deadlines.
- Communications: Develop a comprehensive internal & external promotion plan for each event that maximizes awareness and lead generation.
- Vendor Management: Manage external relationships with venues and vendors.
- Content: Collaborate with the Content Marketing Manager to develop abstracts and notes for speaking sessions. Coordinate with our team leadership, clients, and partners on speaking spots and press opportunities at events.
- Operations: Manage event marketing budget and continually track expenses. Coordinate inventory, ordering, and shipping of event-related materials. Own various vendor relationships.
- Measurement: Consistently track the ROI effectiveness of each event marketing activity (leads generated, deals influenced, deals closed, cost per lead, etc.)
- 4-6+ years B2B event marketing experience
- Genuine interest in mobile technology
- Clear, concise communicator with excellent writing skills
- Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment. Past startup experience a plus.
- Availability to travel approximately once per month