Zerto’s industry-changing IT Resilience Platform allows companies to eliminate the risk and complexity of modernization and cloud adoption. Our disruptive Platform sets the standard of how companies achieve continuous availability, how they protect, mobilize and back-up their data and applications.
Being a Zertonian doesn't only mean being part of a fast-growing company (over 800 employees), which year over year shows great results - it is more than that. We’re a company that values an open and honest approach. We have great respect for our customers, we appreciate teamwork and effort which leads to execution. We encourage our employees to maintain a work-life balance. We play as hard as we work and we never forget to enjoy the ride!
What YOU will do:
- Manage an agile/scrum team of 3-4 engineers, including hiring, training, mentoring, etc.
- Perform code & design reviews
- Analyze business requirements and architect scalable, high performing, testable solutions.
- Become a domain Master of virtualization and disaster recovery orchestration in the private Cloud domain.
- You will get a deep Dive into one of the largest private cloud platform in the world: VMware vCloud Director, and Microsoft hypervisor – Hyper-V.
- Lead research and POCs of new features both in VMware vCloud Director and Hyper-V.
- Collaborate with our partners - VMware & Microsoft to have future plans, share roadmaps and visions.
- Collaborate with other teams to share ideas and assure architecture decisions.
- Hands-On manager!
What YOU need is:
- B.Sc. in computer science (or an equivalent degree).
- Prior experience as a team leader.
- At least 5 years of C#Java development experience on Enterprise backend systems/server-side
- At least 3 years of direct management experience – must.
- Great design and architecture capabilities.
- Customer-facing and business-oriented approach.
- Great inbound and outbound communication skills.
- Can-Do approach and innovative by nature!
- Broad knowledge of system architecture patterns and best practices - e.g. distributed architectures, messaging, n-Tier, microservices.
- Independent research on new technologies
- Programming Languages: C# or Java
- Clean code, multithreading, testing methodologies
- Experience with virtualization & private clouds (VMware or Hyper-V).
- Familiarity with storage, security, networking, virtualization, cloud APIs, performance optimizations.
- Experience with network diagnostic tools (e.g. Fiddler)
- Knowledge with Linux and Windows operation system.
- Experience with scrum/agile