In today’s always-connected world, businesses need to be available to customers, 24/7/365. This is non-negotiable. Enter Zerto. By providing Resilience for Evolving IT™, Zerto ensures enterprises always have access to business-critical data and applications regardless of any IT interruption, downtime or delay. Zerto’s award-winning Cloud Continuity Platform™—protecting thousands of enterprises worldwide —is the simplest, most reliable BC/DR software solution built to protect applications on any virtualized IT environment, be it public, private or hybrid cloud. Zerto’s fast-moving, creative and supportive work culture fosters innovation and hard work centered around an atmosphere of fun and togetherness.
Zerto’s leaders work tirelessly at creating a work space where people love coming to every day. We work in an entrepreneurial, creative, and collaborative environment. If you have a passion for pushing your own limits and are eager to have impact on a winning team, you might be the person we are looking for. Are you feeling Zertonian?
Become an expert in generating, prospecting, and qualifying leads for the Zerto Sales team.
The SDR will report to the Sales Development Manager, and will be responsible for meeting quota requirements and milestone based training for career development.
You Will Also:
- React to inbound leads while actively prospecting for new business opportunities through outbound initiatives including cold calling, email, and lead sourcing.
- High volume prospecting – between 60 and 80 calls per day.
- Qualify leads by relating business fit, objectives, and goals to Zerto’s BC/DR solution with hopes of scheduling meeting for Sales team.
- Meeting quota requirements based on mix of revenue and management by objective (MBO’s) assignments.
- Work through structured sales training program.
- A Bachelor's degree is required, preferably in a Business-related program.
- 1-3 Years sales experience preferably within IT (storage/virtualization/backup). a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to be effective in positioning a clear, concise and well-understood message.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, early-stage environment that requires willingness to learn and apply new concepts and strategies quickly.
- Experience using Salesforce.com CRM.
- Self-motivated, driven, high energy, competitive, ability to deal with objections, as well as an attention to detail.
- A good technical aptitude and genuinely interested in technology.