In today’s always-connected world, businesses need to be available to customers, 24/7/365. This is non-negotiable. Enter Zerto. By providing Resilience for Evolving IT™, Zerto ensures enterprises always have access to business-critical data and applications regardless of any IT interruption, downtime or delay. Zerto’s award-winning Cloud Continuity Platform™—protecting thousands of enterprises worldwide —is the simplest, most reliable BC/DR software solution built to protect applications on any virtualized IT environment, be it public, private or hybrid cloud. Zerto’s fast-moving, creative and supportive work culture fosters innovation and hard work centered around an atmosphere of fun and togetherness.
Zerto’s leaders work tirelessly at creating a work space where people love coming to every day. We work in an entrepreneurial, creative, and collaborative environment. If you have a passion for pushing your own limits and are eager to have impact on a winning team, you might be the person we are looking for. Are you feeling Zertonian?
Why work with our group
Zerto solutions are also backed by global support service centers that provide on-demand access to an expert team of support engineers 24x7. A commitment to excellence and customer advocacy pervades the Zerto Support Engineering team and the work environment fosters intellectual stimulation through exchanges with internal and external customers. All customers, regardless of support level, can access the Zerto Support Portal, which includes a knowledge base, documentation and forums for do-it-yourself answers to most common questions.
Zerto’s customer base is growing rapidly, and with it grows the challenge to provide professional technical support. The Zerto Engineering Support team supports a growing number of partners and s – enterprises maintaining BC/DR in virtual environments. We provide time-zone optimized coverage throughout multiple global support centers.
Zerto Support Engineering team members are the “best of the best” supporting business-critical applications and services in a virtual BC/DR infrastructure.
As a member of our Zerto Engineering Support, you will provide advanced technical support to our clients who are working to deploy and maintain Zerto solutions and related tools.
- Respond to escalated technical issues surrounding the Zerto platform, primarily by web portal, telephone and e-mail
- Interfaces directly with customers at different stages of problem resolution process including understanding customer issues, communicating action plans for resolution, explaining developments, and conveying resolution
- Resolve complex technical issues through research, log analysis, issue reproduction, and advanced troubleshooting
- Work directly with other technical support staff, quality assurance, development, and the Account Team to resolve problems
- Manages own schedule of cases, which includes determining priority levels and negotiating and setting expectations with customers
- Thoroughly documents all issues, develops and reviews content for knowledge base
- Help test beta products, and pre-GA versions
- Participate in on-call program
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in EnterpriseDatacenter software or SaaS solutions support
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS and other networking concepts.
- Customer focused and team oriented.
- General understanding of virtualized environments. Knowledge of VMware, AWS and Hyper-V desired.
- Linux or UNIX administration skills & familiarity with the installation and configuration of Linux or UNIX operating systems & setup and operation of TCP/IP networking on Linux or UNIX systems
- Understanding of storage sub systems.
- Must have a passion for troubleshooting client problems and satisfying customer needs
- Must be self-motivated, with a sense of urgency and efficiency and a strong work ethic.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Experience with VMware vSphere family
- Experience in MS Hyper-V product/solution
- Experience in AWS virtualization
- B.S. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Math, or equivalent work experience
- VCP certification
- Cloud Computing experience
- Computer Science degree
Benefits & Perks (and other reasons Zertonians get out of bed everyday):
We show you the money
- 401k match
- 4+ weeks of PTO
- $150 commuter reimbursement/month
- Generous bonus program
- Flexible schedules (cause life happens)
Overall Health is #1
- Health, Vision and Dental Coverage (countless options, heavily subsidized)
- Local gym discounts
- In-office gym/shower access
- Ragnar Relay, Corporate Challenge and more!
Food + Drink = Beyond Covered
- Free lunch Mon – Thurs (allergy friendly, catered and fresh)
- VIP access to all the snacks, ice cold drinks and fancy coffee machines you could ever want
- Monthly Happy Hours
And if that’s not enough…
- Formal onboarding and training (boot camp week, pal program, webinars galore)
- Coolest T-Shirts (think cult following, proprietary designs and cloudlike softness)
- So many beanbag chairs
- The best people you will ever meet – period.