Zerto’s industry-changing IT Resilience Platform allows companies to eliminate the risk and complexity of modernization and cloud adoption. Our disrupting Platform sets the standard of how companies achieve continuous availability, how they protect, mobilize and back-up their data and applications.
Being a Zertonian doesn't only mean being part of a fast-growing company (over 800 employees), which year over year shows great results - it is more than that. We’re a company which values an open and honest approach. We have great respect for our customers, we appreciate teamwork and effort which leads to execution. We encourage our employees to maintain a work-life balance. We play as hard as we work and we never forget to enjoy the ride!
Provide first-level technical support to Enterprise customers, Cloud Service Providers and business partners that are leveraging Zerto in order to protect their application or offer Disaster-Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS).
You will also
- Provide first-level technical support and preliminary investigation to customer issues and service requests
- Manage and track customers issues
- Troubleshoot customers issues primarily by frontal sessions
- Be familiar with Zerto's technology, workflows and best practices
- Work directly with other Support groups within Zerto
- Develop and review content for the company's knowledge base
You will bring
- Knowledge in networking
- Ability to perform high-level troubleshooting
- EXCELLENT SPOKEN AND WRITTEN ENGLISH!
- At least one year of experience in support roles.
- Excellent interpersonal soft skills
- Excellent team work ability
- Willingness to work flexible hours to help cover different time zones
- Experience with virtualization technology (VMWare/Hyper-V/AWS)
- Previous relevant technical military experience
- Technical certification/Academic degree