Zerto helps customers accelerate IT transformation by eliminating the risk and complexity of modernization and cloud adoption. By replacing multiple legacy solutions with a single IT Resilience Platform, Zerto is changing the way disaster recovery, data protection and cloud are managed. With enterprise scale, Zerto’s software platform delivers continuous availability for an always-on customer experience while simplifying workload mobility to protect, recover and move applications freely across hybrid and multi-clouds. Zerto is trusted by over 6,000 customers globally and is powering resiliency offerings for Microsoft Azure, IBM Cloud, AWS, Sungard AS, and more than 350 cloud services providers. Learn more at Zerto.com.
What You’ll be Doing:
In this position, the Sales Operations Analyst will establish metrics & strategies to ultimately drive overall sales growth. You will be responsible for providing support to the sales organization through analytics, process management, territory management & other activities to increase efficiency & productivity.
- Provide reporting & analytics to the sales organization to identify trends, strengths, weaknesses & areas for improvement
- Create & maintain dashboards & reports in Salesforce.com & Clari to provide automated, on-demand insights to the sales organization
- Participate in the end to end planning process from quota design, quota deployment & quota management throughout the year
- Proactively identify opportunities for sales process improvement
- Involved in implementation and ongoing management of sales enablement technologies, including the company’s CRM
- Work with the sales team to ensure accurate & consistent data is in Salesforce.com related to accounts, leads, opportunities, contacts, etc.
- Participate in the onboarding & training of new sales team members
- Perform additional Sales Operations duties and tasks as required in coordination with Sales, Finance, Engineering, Marketing, HR, & Support
- Bachelor’s degree required
- com experience strongly preferred
- Strong office skills including knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects
- Detail-oriented individual with strong analytical skills
- Contribute to the team effort by accomplishing tasks in a timely and efficient manner
- Professional work ethic and presence
- 2-3 years of experience in a sales support role