Zerto helps customers accelerate IT transformation by eliminating the risk and complexity of modernization and cloud adoption. By replacing multiple legacy solutions with a single IT Resilience Platform, Zerto is changing the way disaster recovery, data protection and cloud are managed. With enterprise scale, Zerto’s software platform delivers continuous availability for an always-on customer experience while simplifying workload mobility to protect, recover and move applications freely across hybrid and multi-clouds. Zerto is trusted by over 6,000 customers globally and is powering resiliency offerings for Microsoft Azure, IBM Cloud, AWS, Sungard AS, and more than 350 cloud services providers. Learn more at Zerto.com.
Why you should become a Zertonian
Zerto’s fast-moving, creative and supportive work culture fosters innovation and autonomy, centered around an atmosphere of fun and togetherness.
Zerto’s leaders focused on creating an environment where all Zertonians feel empowered to make a difference day after day. At Zerto, our goal is to have our customers say, “I use Zerto to protect my business”. We are positively disruptive, we challenge status quo and we work in an entrepreneurial, innovative, and collaborative environment. If you have a passion for pushing your own limits and are eager to have impact on a winning team, you might be the person we are looking for. Are you feeling Zertonian?
Zerto’s customer base is growing rapidly, and with it the demand to provide professional, consultative sales support. The Zerto Sales organization, acting as trusted advisor, is the driving force helping companies evaluate their IT Resilience needs and strategy. Focused on the core BC/DR foundation and capabilities, Zerto sales teams position Zerto IT Resilience Platform as the best option for protection against all disruptions planned or unplanned. Our goal is to help our customers business deliver the ultimate customer experience leveraging Zerto as the solution that leads to profitability and speed to market. We aim to be a strategic partner, helping our customers achieve their business initiatives.
Zerto is at a very exciting time in the company journey with fast growth and strong position in the market. This creates a dynamic and fun work environment. As an agile late stage start-up, all Zertonians have the unique opportunity to be part of a team building the company and making an impact. Zerto offers the opportunity to make a difference that will propel Zerto forward as a hugely successful, sustainable company.
Zerto is offering an attractive compensation package consisting of base salary, commission, equity participation and benefits to attract and retain individuals of the highest caliber.
What you’ll be doing
Manage a team of sales executives within a defined geographic area ensuring consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through the recruitment, training, coaching and motivating of high performing sales personnel. Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to build out a leveraged partner eco-system and grow sales and earnings.
- Performs sales activities on major accounts and partners and negotiates sales price and discounts in consultation with the Director of Sales.
- Manages personnel and develops sales team.
- Recruits top sales talent
- Reviews progress of sales team
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams
- Develops specific plans to grow partner ecosystem and ensure revenue growth
- Works collaboratively with proper company resources to ensure efficient sales results
- Ensures sales team adheres to sales policies, practices and procedures
- Assists sales personnel in establishing personal contact and rapport with top echelon decision makers
- Collaborates with Director to develop sales strategies to improve market share
- Works closely with marketing team to drive sales promotions and partner events with measurable results
- Educates sales team in all areas of new account sales and growth, improved presentation strategies, competitive strategies, proper use of sales resources, management of expenses and building up a successful partner ecosystem.
- Holds regular meetings with sales staff
- Reports directly to Area Vice President
- A university degree in business, marketing or engineering.
- A minimum of 10 years sales experience selling into the IT space, preferably software sales experience and familiarity with the business continuity/disaster recovery space.
- A minimum of 5 years sales management experience with a proven track record of success motivating high performance sales teams.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience selling to C-level executives
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Solid working knowledge of managing business with Salesforce.com
- A strong desire to be an influential leader on a winning team