Founded in 2010 by brothers Ziv and Oded Kedem with the experience of successfully founding data replication and protection firm Kashya (acquired by EMC in 2006), Zerto helps customers accelerate IT transformation by eliminating the risk and complexity of modernization and cloud adoption. By replacing multiple legacy solutions with a single IT Resilience Platform™, Zerto combines disaster recovery, backup and cloud mobility in a simple, converged platform. With enterprise scale, Zerto’s software platform delivers continuous availability for an always-on customer experience while simplifying workload mobility to protect, recover and move applications freely across hybrid and multi-clouds.
Our Platform is setting the standard of how companies achieve continuous availability, protect and mobilize their data and applications.
Are you feeling Zertonian?
Zerto’s popularity has enabled growth into new markets and is rapidly spreading across the globe. We are expanding into new markets and hiring to keep up with the increasing demand of the product. Zerto is a company that encourages entrepreneurial spirit and career growth. We’re a company that believes in aiding employees to maintain a work life balance. We play as hard as we work and offer a comprehensive benefit package to support our people’s healthy and well-rounded lifestyle.
What will YOU do:
Zerto Buyer will execute IT (SaaS & information systems, HW, Services, infrastructure) & in-direct (HR, Marketing, Legal, facilities, welfare and more) procure-to-pay processes – sourcing, RFQ’s, supplier selection & negotiation to deliver best value in competitive and complex engagements.
- Review all requisitions to ensure full compliance with corporate purchasing policy.
- Gathering internal customer’s needs, support sourcing activities to ensure products and services procured meet & exceed expectations in terms of quality, service & cost to deliver organization best value.
- Responsible for the entire tactical purchasing process management life cycle (Sourcing, supplier selection, negotiation, engagement & monitor the entire procure to pay process).
- Initiate, organize, and lead negotiations with suppliers according to desired objectives complying with procurement policies and practices.
- Prepare and execute purchase orders, track orders status, accountability to internal customers with day-to-day activities in front of suppliers - order status, changes, cancellations, etc.
- Work directly with IT, Accounting, Legal and other departments as required.
What YOU need is:
- Minimum 2-3 Years purchasing Buyer (experience from Software companies – an advantage).
- Exceptional inter-communication skills to act as Business partner for the different departments.
- Bachelors Degree - industrial Eng., economics, business administration or equivalent Eng. degree
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills in English
- Implement strategic & cost reduction plans.