In today’s always-connected world, businesses need to be available to customers, 24/7/365. This is non-negotiable. Enter Zerto. By providing Resilience for Evolving IT™, Zerto ensures enterprises always have access to business-critical data and applications regardless of any IT interruption, downtime or delay. Zerto’s award-winning Cloud Continuity Platform™—protecting thousands of enterprises worldwide —is the simplest, most reliable BC/DR software solution built to protect applications on any virtualized IT environment, be it public, private or hybrid cloud. Zerto’s fast-moving, creative and supportive work culture fosters innovation and hard work centered around an atmosphere of fun and togetherness.
Zerto’s leaders work tirelessly at creating a work space where people love coming to every day. We work in an entrepreneurial, creative, and collaborative environment. If you have a passion for pushing your own limits and are eager to have impact on a winning team, you might be the person we are looking for. Are you feeling Zertonian?
Why work with our group
Zerto solutions are also backed by global support service centers that provide on-demand access to an expert team of support engineers 24x7. A commitment to excellence and customer advocacy pervades the Zerto Support Engineering team and the work environment fosters intellectual stimulation through exchanges with internal and external customers. All customers, regardless of support level, can access the Zerto Support Portal, which includes a knowledge base, documentation and forums for do-it-yourself answers to most common questions.
Zerto’s customer base is growing rapidly, and with it grows the challenge to provide professional technical support. The Zerto Engineering Support team supports a growing number of partners and s – enterprises maintaining BC/DR in virtual environments. We provide time-zone optimized coverage throughout multiple global support centers.
Zerto Support Engineering team members are the “best of the best” supporting business-critical applications and services in a virtual BC/DR infrastructure.
As a member of our Zerto Engineering Support, you will provide first level technical support to Enterprise customers, Cloud Service Providers and business partners that are leveraging Zerto in order to protect their application or offer Disaster-Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS).
You will also
- Provide first level technical support and preliminary investigation to customer issues and service requests
- Manage and track customers issues
- Troubleshoot customers issues primarily by frontal sessions
- Be familiar with Zerto's technology, workflows and best practices
- Work directly with other Support groups within Zerto
- Develop and review content for the company's knowledge base
You will bring
- Knowledge in networking
- Ability to perform high level troubleshooting
- Previous experience in Support roles
- Excellent interpersonal soft skills
- Excellent team work ability
- Willingness to work flexible hours to help cover different time zones
- Experience with virtualization technology (VMWare/Hyper-V/AWS)
- Previous relevant technical military experience
- Technical certification/Academic degree