Zerto helps customers accelerate IT transformation by eliminating the risk and complexity of modernisation and cloud adoption. By replacing multiple legacy solutions with a single IT Resilience Platform, Zerto is changing the way disaster recovery, data protection and cloud are managed. With enterprise scale, Zerto’s IT Resiliency Platform™ delivers continuous availability for an always-on customer experience while simplifying workload mobility to protect, recover and move applications freely across hybrid and multi-clouds. Zerto is trusted by over 7,000 customers globally and is powering resiliency offerings for Microsoft Azure, IBM Cloud, AWS, Sungard AS and more than 350 cloud services providers. Learn more at Zerto.com.
As an integral part of the Global Alliances Team, the Director of the HPE Global Alliance will lead a team of direct and indirect reports with the goal of meeting and acceding Zerto’s growth targets for HPE relationship. The HPE Alliance Director will position Zerto for continued aggressive growth in attributed revenue and future programs. Director, Global Alliances focuses on driving a team of Alliance Managers, Channel Account Managers and Sellers to develop and manage the HPE alliance by (1) developing joint solutions, (2) driving sales and marketing alignment (3) developing marketing collateral (4) supporting joined selling and channel activities. The Director and his team can develop and deliver technical marketing message regarding Zerto’s and HPE solutions to a broad audience, including internal stakeholders such as sales, and external groups including clients, prospects, industry analysts, and media. The message is presented in collateral such as data sheets, white papers, presentations, email templates, blog posts, sales training materials and marketing materials. Technical Architect(s) support Global Alliance initiatives and programs.
- Own and develop HPE relationships across complex ecosystem.
- Manage subset of alliances team focused on HPE providing guidance on strategy and prioritization
- Drive utilization of resources on Zerto and HPE side
- Uplift in Alliance associated leads, pipeline, deals (revenue)
- Measurably uplift Zerto's profile with HPE by engaging their marketing, sales, and development
- Present detailed proposals for new and existing programs and how to scale them inside Zerto
- Drive adoption of joint solutions inside Zerto sales and marketing teams
- Present and provide well formed updates to the Zerto Executive team
- Evaluate and propose the best allocation of resources to achieve stated goals
- Develop joint sales and marketing collateral, white papers, best practices, web content, press releases, case studies, articles, and other materials
- Recent direct management of a team
- Recent documented success with HPE relationship (another large partners a plus)
- Recent documented success in HPE Complete or OEM or comparable program.
- History of establishing new relationships within HPE and other companies.
- History of developing joint solution outside of primary product teams
- History of driving joint co-selling and co-marketing activities
- Ability to drive creation of whitepapers, best practices, blog posts, competitive comparisons and product datasheets
- Understanding and relationships within of HPE Enterprise Sales teams
- A minimum of 10 years' experience in Enterprise Infrastructure Business
- BA or BS degree (MBA desired)
- Success in building and managing technology alliances a plus
- Technical background, developer, dev ops, consultant, TAM is a plus
- Highly organized and capable of multitasking with exceptional success
- Independent, driven thinker who can follow direction
- Works well in teams, does not need to own everything
- Strong written, verbal and presentation communication skills to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong networker able to quickly grow Zerto's reach
- Strong business analytical mindset: well-versed in articulating the business model and return on investment for customers and prospects via our compelling business model
- This position will require some travel, including trade shows and conferences as required by corporate