App Annie is looking for an experienced, versatile and highly motivated Account Manager to join our growing team in Berlin. You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of accounts across EMEA for our premium service within companies in different Verticals like Retail, Telco, Media, and Finance sectors.
You will support clients to navigate the mobile ecosystem better and make more informed decisions through data. This role is based out of our Berlin office, but will also require some travelling across EMEA.
How will you be doing this?
- Proactively generate revenue from existing customers through renewals and upsells
- Become an expert at presenting how our product suite can help a company create winning data-driven strategies for the app market
- Develop and maintain a substantial pipeline of qualified opportunities and consistently maintain an accurate forecast
- Update and create consultative sales proposals and reports as required
- Collaborate with our Customer Success, Support and Consulting teams to drive customer satisfaction, retention, and growth
- Develop strong relationships at C level with some of the most innovative companies in EMEA
What will you bring to the team?
- A university degree or equivalent - Masters/MBA is an advantage
- 5-7 years experience in solution selling in software or data analytics
- Fluent in German and English an additional European language is a plus
- Experience managing multiple accounts across a variety of different verticals
- A keenly developed competitive nature, mature personality and a strong team approach
- The willingness to learn and aptitude to master our products and become an advisor to our clients
- An entrepreneurial mindset, superior verbal and communication skills, and the ability to articulate value propositions to key stakeholders
- A proven track record of achieving/exceeding individual targets consistently in a software sales environment
- A thorough understanding of the mobile app ecosystem
- Tons of curiosity, energy, passion, and enthusiasm
- Experience selling to different Verticals like Retail, Telco, e-Commerce, Gambling, or Finance industries is a plus
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Google Docs, MS Office, and Mac OS suite
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary and perks, with 27 days of paid annual leave
- Great health insurance packages for you and your family
- Attractive company pension plan with employee & employer contributions
- Commuter benefits to make getting to and from work a breeze!
- Lots of responsibility + room for you to experiment and grow with the company
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations (Utrecht, Beijing & San Francisco and more!)
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie is the industry's most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. App Annie's mission to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. The company created the mobile app data market and is committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,100 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.