Office Operations Manager at Attentive
New York City, NY, US
Attentive is a mobile messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $40 million Series B investment led by Sequoia in July 2019. We’ve seen 8x customer growth in just one year, and now work with 600+ of the most innovative brands like Sephora, Urban Outfitters, Coach, & Crate and Barrel. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
Attentive is looking for an Office Operations Manager for our space in the Flatiron area (20th and 5th) for our office of 180+ people.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Act as a primary ambassador for Attentive to guests coming into the office
- Work side by side with the Office Operations team to help create a rich office culture and great employee experience
- Assist with all the logistics of the Attentive office, keeping our space humming and well stocked
- Coordinate our daily catered lunch
- Be a point of contact for all office suppliers and vendors, including our cleaning staff
- Help assist with the execution of company events, such as holiday parties, happy hours, and offsites
- Manage daily incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries
- Assist the Sr. Director of Operations with the upcoming expansion of our office space
- Ensure that our office is safe, compliant and is running as efficiently as possible!
Skills and Qualifications
- 1-2 years of experience at a start-up in an office management or assistant role
- You are a people person, passionate about creating a stellar employee experience
- You are detail-oriented, meticulous, and hard-working
- You are agile, energetic, and love to wear lots of hats!
- You have excellent relationship building skills with employees, management and suppliers
- You have the ability to track many moving parts and create systems that enable efficiency and transparency
- You have excellent communication skills, and are proficient with MS Office and G Suite
Benefits and Perks
- Daily company-paid lunch, customized snacks and drinks, cold-brew coffee + kombucha on tap
- Excellent team off-sites, regular company-wide events, and other fun stuff
- Robust benefits package including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month gym reimbursement
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration