As a Solutions Consultant at App Annie you will help drive the world’s leading brands’ mobile transformation. In conjunction with our world-class enterprise sales team, you will capitalize on App Annie’s unique market position through your deep product knowledge and technical expertise. Additionally, through consultation with stakeholders throughout the client enterprise, you will work closely with our Field Sales team to ensure executive alignment on technical implementation through effective storytelling and product demonstration. You will also have a strong grasp of the mobile and Adtech landscape. The SC should be comfortable discussing user acquisition strategies, campaign performance, ad creative performance, monetization strategies, ad formats, ad types, and also both google and ios store data. You will also have strong expertise building and creating reports, familiarity with both bulk and restful API’s, and desire to support customers in multiple time zones, geographies, and languages.
How will you be doing this?
- Partnering with Field Sales team to provide product consultation and technical expertise to fit client needs
- Participating with the Revenue team to formulate qualification techniques, sales strategies and technical approaches for prospects
- Evaluate clients’ Data & technology stacks for 1st and 3rd party integrations through Technical Discovery calls with relevant stakeholders, and recommend implementation options
- Lead in advanced methodology, accuracy, and technology discussions with clients
- Communicating effectively with customer stakeholders’ across the enterprise through sales decks, proof-of-concepts, product demonstrations, and technical requirements of RFP process
- Creating and maintaining a library of scripts and documentation that can be used across clients
- Conveying customer feedback to Product Management team to ensure continuous product-market fit
What will you bring to the team?
- 5+ years in technical sales capacity
- A Bachelor’s degree in a technical field i.e. computer science, engineering or a related field
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- A demonstrated ability to explain advanced technical concepts to stakeholders with a varying level of technical understanding
- Experience with enterprise customer SSO deployment
- Excellent listening and presentation skills
- Prior experience with mobile apps industry (preferred)
- Strong expertise and comprehension of adtech landscape
- Familiarity and comprehension of SDK’s, standard big data toolsets (GCP, BigQuery, AWS, etc)
- Demonstrated ability to listen, and provide industry expertise and triangulate customer needs
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment with opportunities to be challenged daily
- Expertise in challenge selling, and meddic sales methodology would be helpful
About App Annie
App Annie delivers the most trusted app market data and insights for your business to succeed in the global app economy. Over 1 million registered members rely on App Annie to better understand the app market, their businesses and the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 350 employees across 15 global offices. App Annie has received $157 million in financing, including from investors such as Sequoia Capital, Institutional Venture Partners, IDG Capital Partners, e.ventures, Greenspring Associates, and Greycroft Partners.