About your role:
At Fandom, we put fans first. As the largest fan entertainment site with 200 million monthly uniques, we are excited in taking the next steps in becoming a truly integral part of the entertainment fan experience—not only by accelerating the creation of the reference content we are known for, but also by helping fellow fans connect over their passions through new avenues of content creation while aiding the discovery of their next favorite entertainment titles.
In this role you will lead a team of product managers focused on continuously improving engagement for all users across Fandom. You will be responsible for the entire product lifecycle from strategy through to launch and support. You will collaborate with key stakeholders from groups across the company including senior leadership, community, revenue, marketing, product, engineering, design, data and more.
- Define the vision, roadmap and goals for new products and features focused on increasing engagement
- Build and lead a team of product managers.
- Use A/B testing, UX research, and other data, both quantitative and qualitative to inform product decisions and prioritization
- Leverage data and machine learning to create personalized experiences for users
- Create product requirements and functional specifications to guide product development
- Define what success looks like, how it will be measured, and how it will impact company-wide goals
- Help analyze data and metrics to inform decisions
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Work closely with engineering teams to reliably deliver high-quality products and features
- Work closely with community team to drive feature adoption and user engagement
- Passion about the entertainment space and are a fan yourself
- 8+ years of product management experience with 2+ years managing product teams
- 5+ years working on large scale consumer products with 3+ years on content related products
- Excellent communication in both spoken and written English
- Experience balancing the needs of content creators and consumers alike
- Track record of building new, innovative, and engaging customer experiences that are informed by customer data from various sources
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Excellent quantitative skills, with an ability to run A/B tests, conduct analysis, and draw meaningful insights to guide decision making
- Demonstrated track record of product leadership with ability to lead and influence teams
- Ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience
- Proven experience defining and measuring engagement metrics
- Track record of building highly effective product teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Benefits & Perks
- Stock options
- Training based on business needs
- Cafeteria Benefit Program (including private medical care, gym membership, shopping/wellness bonus, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Team lunches and events
- Full pantry complete with coffee, a variety of drinks, cookies and healthy food options
- Interest and hobby groups
- Open, energetic and fan-focused, international work environment
FANDOM is a global entertainment media brand powered by fan passion. The fan-trusted source in entertainment, FANDOM provides a home to explore, contribute to, and celebrate the world of pop culture. Whether looking for in-depth information on favorite fandoms or what’s buzzing in entertainment, FANDOM has your pop culture curiosities covered through fan-expert knowledge and carefully curated and fun, original multi-platform content.
FANDOM has a global audience of almost 200 million monthly uniques and encompasses over 400,000 fan communities. We currently feature more than 55 million pages of content, inclusive of video.