About your role:
Join the Tabletop RPG team at Fandom and work on digital companions for the world’s greatest roleplaying games. We are excited to take the next steps in realizing our extensive vision for Tabletop gaming—continuing to bring the most convenience, customization, and captivation to the TRPG community we can.
You will have the opportunity to directly shape and impact Fandom’s rapidly growing Tabletop RPG digital goods and subscription businesses. You will be focused on building e-commerce solutions—driving subscriber growth, increasing digital goods sales, and optimizing purchase funnels. You will deeply understand the customer's needs and motivations . You'll regularly work with other departments within the company (senior leadership, community, revenue, marketing, product, engineering, design, data and more) to assess needs and potential impact of projects.
Your responsibilities will include determining product vision, defining the product roadmap and goals, prioritizing projects to deliver the most value to the company as efficiently as possible, and helping analyze data and metrics to inform decisions. You will also create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners and work closely with engineering teams to reliably deliver high quality software.
- Define the vision, roadmap and goals for new products and features focused on increasing engagement and subscriber growth
- Develop best in class experiences while balancing the need to generate revenue through the sale of digital goods and subscriptions
- Analysis and optimization of purchase funnels for both digital goods and subscriptions
- Collaborate with teams on paid features, pricing, and promotional strategies
- Use A/B testing, UX research, and other data, both quantitative and qualitative to inform product decisions and prioritization
- Leverage data and machine learning to create personalized experiences for users
- Create product requirements and functional specifications to guide product development
- Define what success looks like, how it will be measured, and how it will impact company-wide goals
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Work closely with engineering teams to reliably deliver high-quality products and features
- Passion about the gaming and entertainment space and are a fan yourself
- 3-5 years of product management experience with 2-3 years focused on e-commerce, user acquisition, and subscriber growth
- Experience with conversion funnel analysis and optimization
- Experience with ecommerce software development, payment processing, and subscription management (bonus points for engineering or design background)
- Excellent quantitative and analytics skills and a track record of driving decision making based on user engagement data and tracking
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Demonstrated track record of product leadership with ability to lead and influence teams
- Ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience
- Proven experience defining and measuring engagement metrics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent communication in both spoken and written English
FANDOM is a global entertainment media brand powered by fan passion. The fan-trusted source in entertainment, FANDOM provides a home to explore, contribute to, and celebrate the world of pop culture. Whether looking for in-depth information on favorite fandoms or what’s buzzing in entertainment, FANDOM has your pop culture curiosities covered through fan-expert knowledge and carefully curated and fun, original multi-platform content.
FANDOM has a global audience of almost 200 million monthly uniques and encompasses over 400,000 fan communities. We currently feature more than 55 million pages of content, inclusive of video.