Are you interested in championing a product that makes work better? The science is clear: happier employees are more productive and stay at companies longer—everyone wins!
Who we are
Humu nudges people towards better ways of working, unlocking the potential of individuals, teams, and organizations. We enable companies to drive positive change by deploying personalized, scientifically-backed suggestions called nudges to employees. These nudges help people build better habits, work smarter and connect with their colleagues.
Where you fit in
We’re looking for our first demand generation manager to help us build the foundation for how our marketing team drives sales pipeline. As an early member of the marketing team, you’ll wear many demand gen hats—from driving awareness, to launching ABM campaigns, to optimizing our lead funnel, to helping guide how we build our tech stack. You’ll work closely with sales and marketing teammates, and will report to the VP of Marketing.
- Develop and execute campaigns that achieve quarterly pipeline goals
- Manage budgets, measure and report on pipeline targets, and continually optimize campaigns to increase ROI
- Launch integrated campaigns leveraging content, email, web, ads, virtual events, vendors, and more
- Develop ABM campaigns to reach strategic accounts
- Partner with sales on targets, campaigns, scoring, follow-up strategies, lead management, and reporting
- Optimize our online experience from paid ads, to the website, to lead capture
- Work in Pardot to create email nurture programs, segmented lists and campaign assets—including emails, landing pages, and forms
- 6+ years of experience with B2B demand generation
- Experience at SaaS companies, with a focus on enterprise sales
- Track record of hitting aggressive pipeline targets and generating revenue
- Deep understanding of ABM strategies and tactics
- Expertise with a variety of marketing tools including: Pardot, Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics, and Google Adwords
- Experience running campaigns across multiple channels including SEM, display, email, social, and web
- Analytical thinker. You like working with data, can create Salesforce reports with ease, enjoy measuring campaigns, and love to optimize.
- Self-starter; you spot opportunities to make things better and take ownership over them
- Track record of collaborating across teams. You can effectively partner with sales, operations, designers, and marketers