This is an exciting opportunity to join our Core Business Talent Acquistion team as a Sourcer. In this role, you will build and create pipelines for positions in the North America Core Business group. You will generate and keep highly coveted candidates interested and aligned to open requisitions. You will work with a number of partners including recruiters, other sourcers, coordinators and the business.
What You'll Do
- Source for specific teams partnering closely with our businesses; participate in hiring strategy meetings, build robust sourcing strategies, identify best-in-class candidates, and nurturing them through to the onsite interview, and ensure a flawless transition to your recruiting partner.
- Build robust pipelines via creative sourcing methods; built talent maps; gather in-depth knowledge of market trends and be able to speak to findings with clients
- Provide an outstanding candidate experience, making each candidate feel like they're the only one you're talking to at that moment. Go above and beyond to make their experience memorable
- Partner closely with your Hiring Manager(s), serving as a trusted advisor; proactively identify roadblocks and challenges with pipeline / process; communicate effectively using data when making recommendations for improvement
- Close partnership with your various Recruiters throughout the sourcing/recruiting process, providing clear communication
- Work to improve upon existing processes and develop innovative ways around finding talent for our team
- Prioritize relationships across multiple teams. You aren't just going to be "a cog in a giant machine," but an integral part to our success. You will be working directly with hiring managers and Directors in many situations. Expect to be responsible for the hiring needs, and all the data to support our efforts
- Showcase your passion for the industry. This means intimate knowledge about competitors, target companies, and trends in open source community. Build effective talent pipelines
- Utilize Salesforce and iCims to track and maintain pipeline and activity; utilize sourcing dashboards to keep track of your progress
- Minimum 2+ years total professional experience
- Minimum 2+ years sourcing experience
- 1-2 years experience in technical organization
- Experience sourcing/recruiting in tech
- Prior experience managing 6+ roles in hard-to-fill markets
- Experience utilizing a CRM to track and source for leads
- Experience utilizing data to drive decisions and provide detailed updates to clients on a regular basis
- Works proactively to identify areas of opportunity and communicates effectively to cross-functional partners (Sourcers/Recruiters and Hiring Managers)
- Technically savvy and with an appetite for continued learning; naturally curious
- Positive demeanor; phenomenal teammate
- Willing to seek additional tasks/projects as they arise; you look at these opportunities as a chance to learn and grow
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.