Uber is looking for a results-oriented, highly motivated individual to join our Uber Transit team as a project manager. If you love problem-solving, teamwork, handling complex projects, working with diverse project teams, as well as collaborating with external customers, then this is the role for you!
The ideal candidate will excel at making processes more efficient and building order out of uncertainty, working with internal and external partners, and leading projects to launch and maintain our offerings at scale.
Specifically, this role will focus on bringing deploying our proprietary Routematch software, launching custom products subsidized by transit agencies, and influencing the product roadmap. The day-to-day of this role will involve working directly with transit agencies, as well as internal partners.
What We Do
- Work alongside transit agencies and the Uber Transit customer-facing team on the implementation and improvement of our partnerships. This will include deploying our products, crafting scalable processes, and operationalizing new products.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and solve project problems as they arise.
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate processes across the team.
- Collaborate on evolving methodologies for launching, maintaining, and scaling Transit offerings
- Collaborate with Transit cross-functional teams, including customer success, product, engineering, and data science, as well as other Uber teams such as marketing, legal, comms, and policy.
- Bachelor's degree required
- At least 2 years of Project Management experience
- Outstanding communication and organization skills
- Self-motivated individual that works well independently
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities
- Able to work independently and has strong organization and time management skills
- Experience communicating product requirements
- Familiarity with SQL preferred
- PMP Certification preferred
- External partner management experience
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.