As a Sales Operations analyst, you will work on a wide range of programs focused on building a more efficient and effective sales organisation. This role will work closely with Sales, regional stakeholders and global partners to identify and prioritize programs which will drive our Sales organisation and overall business strategies forward. We're looking for someone with strong problem solving skills, excellent project management abilities, great stakeholder management, and with the ability to shift between the high level picture and detailed operations seamlessly.
In Your First Six Months
The online self-service segment represents a huge opportunity as a low-cost channel to acquire new customers. To do this at scale requires automation and optimization of business processes. You will be focused on supporting the growing SMB Sales organization as an expert of all business systems and tools. You will be responsible for developing scalable solutions to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the team, handling large amounts of data, trouble-shooting processes and developing solutions. You will be successful in this role if you have the ability to collaborate cross-functionally, navigate through ambiguity, are organized and can provide top-tier support for your stakeholders.
What You'll Do
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and analyze results.
- Effectively communicate analysis results to business leaders for decision making and prioritization.
- Design, develop, implement and maintain business solutions and recommendations to improve performance and process.
- Partner with cross-functional teams on initiatives to drive growth and communicate project status and risks to relevant stakeholders.
- Support new system and tool adoption and manage ongoing engagement with IT including user management, data management, application setup, customization, reporting and dashboards
- Drive CRM data integrity improvement working with Business Systems and Data Quality team
- 3 years proven experience in B2B Sales Operations roles in Tech or SaaS
- Experienced power user of Salesforce, Marketo, LeanData or other relevant Sales and Marketing platforms
- Practical experience working with large sets of unstructured data and synthesizing into business insights - high proficiency in SQL and Excel/Google Sheets
- Experience with SMB segment, either self-service onboarding and/or Inside sales
- Analytical skills and business acumen. Aptitude for framing business questions with data, translating business needs into strategies, and executing tactics and process improvements.
- Experience problem solving and passion to analyze, set priorities, and solve complex problems effectively and consistently
- Proficient with Business Intelligence tools such as Tableau or data studio.
- Process oriented mindset to clearly identify gap into sales funnel/process and work cross functionally to implement successful action plans
- Effective, clear, and concise communication skills, verbal and written.
- Highly curious and a quick learner who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced collaborative environment.
What You'll Need:
- Solid analytical abilities; ability to self-serve, investigate and get the data required to help inform decisions.
- Clear and concise communicator with the ability to synthesize a lot of information quickly, highlight the key takeaways, and disseminate actionable insights
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgement, balanced by deep customer focus and empathy.
- Strategic thinking, creativity, analytical aptitude, and commercial acumen
- Team player who builds collaborative relationships and thrives in partnering closely with others teams to achieve ambitious outcomes.
- Effective at implementation of complex programs and initiatives through collaboration across functions, geographies, and organization levels
- Superb program management skills and ability to drive consistent delivery of high quality initiatives.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.