In People & Places, we handle all things people-related so our employees around the globe are empowered to do their best work. Our Human Resources and Employee Relations teams partner with the business to align people strategies with business goals.
About the Role
In this role, you will partner with the Sr HR Director-International, and the 4 regional HR Directors (APAC, EMEA, LATAM, Delivery-USCan) to help develop and drive the people strategy and execute on the resulting priorities.
What You'll Do
- Help to orchestrate the people programs/activities identified by each regional team & support their activation where required.
- Help set the team agenda, serve as a proxy at decision making meetings, following up on results, communicate expectations and progress to all stakeholders, and secure the resources required.
- Identify commonalities across regions / teams & scale as needed.
- Be a thought partner to the team members as they deliver on their respective people strategy
- Work with People & Places COE teams and respective Business Functions to manage key organizational initiatives and projects from discovery and design through to completion. This will include helping to craft the strategy, develop the implementation plans, coordinate/lead execution activities and get results.
- Actively influence COEs & be an active voice in key COE meetings: help craft the central teams' agenda to incorporate multiple team / regional nuances.
- Support ongoing special initiatives as needed, like Quarterly business reviews, Exec reviews etc.
- Minimum 8+ year total professional experience
- Minimum 5+ years of related experience in Project/Program Management, OR 5+ years related experience in HR with strong program management skills
- Strong analytical skills and experience with analytical tools
- HR experience preferred
- Strong written communication and presentation skills
- Strong project/program management
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Experience working across multiple geographies
- Understanding of key HR systems/processes
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.