Eightfold was founded with a vision to solve for employment in our society. For decades, the connection between individuals and opportunities has been based on who the individuals are and the strength of their network, vs. their potential. Eightfold leverages artificial intelligence to transform how to think about skills and capabilities for individuals as well as how jobs and career decisions are made. Eightfold offers the industry’s first AI-powered Talent Intelligence Platform to transform how organizations plan, hire, develop and retain a diverse workforce, enabling individuals to transform their career.
To date, Eightfold AI has received more than $180 million in funding and a valuation of over $1B from leading investors to further our mission of finding the right career for everyone in the world. If you are passionate about solving one of the most fundamental challenges of our society - employment, working on hard business problems and being part of an amazing growth story - Eightfold is the place to be!
About the Role
In an effort to continually drive value for our customers, eightfold.ai is building out an entirely new team, Talent Transformation Advisory. This is an exciting new team that will work side by side with our customers to help achieve their goals by using the Eightfold Talent Intelligence Platform. Our ideal teammate is a human resources professional who realizes the challenges in the age of digital transformation and how that is shaping the future of talent.
Picture yourself assisting how companies redefine how Talent is addressed, strategically and tactically, for both internal and external candidates. You’ve got the skills, the know-how and the passion to help us and our clients understand what the future of work will look like and to help companies scale this transition.
Some of the details of this role:
● You will find yourself supporting the entire lifecycle of the eightfold.ai customer journey - from Pre-Sales strategy discussions with a potential customer or onsite with a customer once they go-live, you’ll be sharing best practices and tool kits to help our customers scale adoption and usage while achieving their goals
● You’ll quickly become an expert and certified in the Eightfold Talent Intelligence Platform and will be able to clearly articulate the value of having a unified platform for all talent. You’ll need this to be able to advise and recommend how to use the Talent Intelligence Platform to address their areas of opportunity
● Have a vision and be aspirational on how Eightfold can help companies navigate the Digital Transformation landscape; including how to leverage the power of big data, AI and deep machine learning to redesigning the way we acquire, engage and empower talent, internally and externally, across the globe
● Help define and implement new Talent Acquisition and Talent Management processes and best practices
● Attention to detail and great verbal and written communication skills are two of the keys to success as public speaking, webinars and conferences are all on the agenda for you in this role
● Be ready to build those air miles with travel as needed once COVID is over...for now, be comfortable running Zoom collaborations
We are a team of self-starters who excel in their fields. We believe in giving you responsibility, not a task. We want you to have ownership and pride in the work you are doing, and see the positive impact of your work on your colleagues, our customers, and the world. We believe in providing transparency and support, so you can do the best work of your career.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including family medical, vision, and dental coverage. We also offer a 401k plan, stock options, and unlimited paid time off for all eligible employees.
Eightfold.ai provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or disability.