At Deputy we’re on a mission to change the way the world works & we are looking for fantastic people to help us do that. Our mission is to simplify shift work, with a future state vision to enable thriving workplaces in every community.
Deputy is a SaaS Workforce Management Product company. HQ'd in Sydney (AU), with offices in Melbourne, London (UK), Atlanta and San Francisco (USA). We’ve helped hundreds of thousands of people across all industries in 70+ countries save time and money managing their hourly workforce so they can focus on what they do best, and be amazing.
Currently, our employees are predominately working from home and this role will also be remote for the time being. We anticipate employees will be returning to the office, in a flexible capacity, during 2021 as appropriate & when it is safe to do so.
MISSION: "THE WHY"
Deputy is a product-led organisation with an amazing growth track record. Now poised for our next phase of growth, we are hiring a critical new Product Manager who will be visible across the whole business and be able to make a significant impact on the success of Deputy.
The Deputy staff experience is a paradigm change for Deputy from predominantly B2B product to a B2C product. The aim of the staff experience is to provide a the best app for managing your shift life, so the experience needs to be engaging, joyful and simple to use.
With strong global ambitions and an excellent track record of growth to date, we are ready to take our mobile app to new levels. We have the potential and ambition to capture the market, based on a proven product with happy and engaged customers
RESPONSIBILITIES: "THE WHAT"
- You will have true end-to-end ownership of the product
- The Product Manager is the CEO of their product and is responsible for the strategy, roadmap and feature definition, and for engaging and communicating with the organisation and customers about the product, product roadmap and vision
- Balance customer (UX), engineering (tech) and commercial requirements at time competing priorities
- Be the central point where all the insights (sales, customer, tech) come together and are translated into a product strategy and feature roadmap
- Lead a strong dedicated development squad to achieve success at new levels
COMPETENCIES: “THE HOW”
- Minimum of 5 years of Product Management experience
- Good commercial experience in Product Management or relevant product experience
- Well-rounded background across UX or Tech
- Care and passion for their product, customer and the business
- Smart and an analytical mind - be able to create meaningful insights from user data
- Be curious, a great listener and communicator
- Strong understanding of technology - its limitations and its efforts
- SaaS experience preferred but not required
- Australian Hyper-Growth Startup - Head Office in Sydney
- Global Growth across APAC, America and EMEA.
- Share Options
- Paternity/Maternity Leave Policies
- Personal Learning & Development Fund
- Flexible Work Policy
- Company wide Development & Coaching
- Awards - "Your Time to Shine & Celebrate Success"
- Social Events & variety of social clubs (Books, LGBT, Games, Sports)
- Mental Health Support
- Munch & Learns
At Deputy we’re on a mission to change the way the world works. Since 2008 over 200 million shifts have been rostered on Deputy, in over 90 countries, and across 245 different industries.
We’re making it easier for businesses and teams to roster staff, manage leave, complete payroll and take the admin out of work so that our customers can focus on doing what they love. We hire amazing people to do what they’re best at, and work with some incredible businesses all around the world.
Deputy believes in equal opportunity and that inclusiveness and diversity promotes innovation. Our global team members are from a variety of cultures. And we welcome different perspective and skills.
Interested? Apply now