At UiPath we see boundless potential in the way we live. It drives the way we work. Our culture is our most valuable asset, that's why it acts like a compass to us. We’re fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls.Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.We make robots, but we hire people. Would you like to be part of this journey?
A unique opportunity awaits! We in the Data Services team are currently building a SAAS product to easily enable enterprise customers to digitally transform, store, and manage their business data used by all Uipath products, including Applications, RPA processes, Studio, Document Understanding process, etc. We are looking for passionate software engineers to develop this new enterprise-oriented product line with data processing, data analytics, and cloud service technologies. We are looking for creative and experienced engineers who are excited about leading cutting edge technologies through building the data platform cloud services and shipping fast at massive scale.
What you will be doing at UiPath
- You will be responsible for developing data processing and management features in SAAS service.
- You will be responsible for deliver the service features in CICD agile process.
- You will be responsible for ensure LiveSite SLA
- Well communicate and collaborate to seamlessly work with AI data science team, applied science team, and PMs.
What you'll bring to UiPath
- 8+ years of professional software development industry experience
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience on Azure/AWS cloud service development
- Capabilities on feature-level architecture, design, and implementation
- Background in database, data platform or data service area is a plus
- Experience on data analytics, data transformation/connection/integration, etc is a plus
- Passion on agile product development and startup team work style