At UiPath we see boundless potential in the way we live. It drives the way we work. Our culture is our most valuable asset, that's why it acts like a compass to us. We’re fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls.Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.We make robots, but we hire people. Would you like to be part of this journey?
Here is what you would be doing at UiPath
- As a Senior Software Engineer, you will act as a liaison between engineers in the team and product managers, directly design and engineer significant areas of the product, help hire and recruit technical talent, and ensure our technical deliverables meet the customer expectations.
- You will be accountable for the software deliverables to meet all requirements of quality, security, scalability, modifiability, extensibility, testability etc. You will help established effective and agile engineering practices across our engineering teams.
Here is what you’ll bring to our team:
- Proven track record (5+ years’ experience) of architecting and engineering world-class, large scale commercial applications and services.
- Proficiency in one or more object-oriented languages (such as C#/C++/Java) backed by solid computer science fundamentals.
- Effective teamwork, collaboration and communication skills.
- experience working with cloud ecosystems.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and architectural design patterns.
- Good grasp of multithreading, synchronization, asynchronous, cloud programming.
- Deep understanding of data structures & algorithms.
- Experience with service-oriented architecture and web services development.