At Deputy we’re on a mission to change the way the world works & we are looking for fantastic people to help us do that. Our mission is to simplify shift work, with a future state vision to enable thriving workplaces in every community.
Deputy is a SaaS Workforce Management Product company. HQ'd in Sydney (AU), with offices in Melbourne, London (UK), Atlanta and San Francisco (USA). We’ve helped hundreds of thousands of people across all industries in 70+ countries save time and money managing their hourly workforce so they can focus on what they do best, and be amazing.
Currently, our employees are predominately working from home and this role will also be remote for the time being. We anticipate employees will be returning to the office, in a flexible capacity, during 2021 as appropriate & when it is safe to do so.
You will work as part of our fantastic CX Engineering team. You will be welcomed & nurtured from day 1, and be part of a group of very talented, helpful, friendly Deputees.
MISSION? “THE WHY”
- As an Implementation Software Engineer, you will build bespoke solutions on top of Deputy's core product for major enterprise clients, like McDonalds and L'oreal for Deputy.
- You will drive implementation projects and directly impact the growth of our business and the bespoke solutions you make often becomes part of our core product.
OUTCOMES “THE WHAT”
- Building custom features on top of Deputy’s core product using Deputy DeXML scripts as well as Reports and Custom Apps within the Deputy product
- Creating integrations with third-party systems such as Payroll providers, Accounting systems, Single Sign-On providers, etc.
- Dealing with APIs (investigation, reading, writing to, etc.)
- Assisting our customers and the Deputy team with Deputy’s API, scripting and technical product knowledge
COMPETENCIES “THE HOW”
- Ability to visualise solutions to complex problems and write dynamic reusable code whilst maintaining scalability and efficiency.
- Computer Science/Software Development Accreditation
- (Additional languages/exposure to SOAP APIs are advantageous)
- Experience working on projects or Business Analyst role
- Able to work autonomously and under critical deadlines whilst providing the quality that our clients demand
- You must have excellent communication skills and be able to demonstrate the ability to deal effectively with clients that have both technical and non-technical staff.
Deputy UK is a great collaborative environment
WeWork space on South Bank with free on site Barista, massage availability and yoga classes.
Employee Stock ownership from Day 1.
Annual professional development budget.
Private health and dental insurance.
WHY JOIN DEPUTY?
Deputy believes in equal opportunity and that inclusiveness and diversity promotes innovation. Our global team members are from a variety of cultures. And we welcome different perspective and skills.
Interested? Apply now