At WHOOP, we're on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP empowers users to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives.
WHOOP is seeking a Team Manager with a passion for leadership. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who already has a passion for creating an amazing member experience, and wants to help drive others to do the same. You must have a strong aptitude for coaching and driving a team to success.
This is a full-time position based in Austin, TX (remote to start) with shift times that will change based on business needs. This position will require rotating weekend coverage.
- Manage a team of 10-15 Membership Services Representatives with varying schedules
- Identify training opportunities
- Conduct regular 1:1s, team meetings, and coaching sessions
- Ensure team is meeting and exceeding performance goals and KPIs
- Conduct regular shadowing sessions among agents for quality and efficiency purposes
- Review emails and escalated client issues in an acceptable time frame
- Follow company guidelines while thinking quickly to offer solutions to meet the members’ needs
- Provide clear documentation of all cases
- 1-3 + years of experience in managing a remote team
- Passion for leading and coaching others
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Remain calm, professional, and communicative under pressure, and during events that impact the customer
- Proven track record of analyzing information, troubleshooting problems, and resolving or issues as needed
- Positive attitude and high energy performer
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced startup environment
WHOOP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-verify to determine employment eligibility.
This role is based in Austin, TX. While the position will start remote, the successful candidate must be prepared to work in person once WHOOP eventually opens an Austin office.