At WHOOP, we're on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP empowers its members to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives.
As an Email Marketing Specialist you will help support our email marketing team in the development and delivery of our emails. You will get to support a variety of email marketing campaigns focused on driving sales from our leads and deliver communications to our members that drive accessory sales in addition to retention based communication. The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for detail to ensure we’re delivering optimized email formats, layouts, and messaging that best suit the objectives of our emails to deliver the strongest results.
If you’re looking to join the most valuable wearable company voted as one of the best employers in Sports 2021, we’d love to hear from you.
- Ensuring design and layouts of emails are optimized, user and mobile-friendly.
- Proofreading key messaging in and out of email templates.
- Work with in-house Design Team to create eye-catching email layouts and templates that lead to higher levels of engagement and increased click-through rates, as well as sales growth where possible.
- Compile segmented emails lists for optimal sends based on the focus of the email.
- Collaborate with creative, copy, Affiliate and Enterprise teams to develop email assets.
- Conduct A/B testing and analysis of email marketing efforts, including subject line testing and creative layout, to develop best practices for ongoing optimization of email campaigns
- Work with our Customer Relationship Manager on building a roadmap for email strategy to align with product launches, updates, and key initiatives.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Design, Product, Engineering, and Data Science to deliver compelling new personalized customer journeys
- Help build international specific email communications.
- 2-3 years experience of email marketing for an eCommerce company focused on driving sales and ROI.
- Familiarity with email marketing solutions and CMS platforms.
- Experience with Klaviyo, Iterable, Litmus, and Salesforce is a plus.
- Experience with both coding responsive HTML email as well as drag and drop builders
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills.
- Experience with analytics tools such as Google Analytics to measure performance of email traffic and an analytical mindset to dive deep into email results and pull out insights to optimize campaign results.
- Strong project management skills to organize multiple projects at once while working with tight deadlines to ensure timely error-free email delivery.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a variety of teams.
- Ability to maintain attention to detail to accomplish varying business goals within fast-paced environment
- Have an overwhelming passion for email marketing
WHOOP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-verify to determine employment eligibility