At Deputy we’re on a mission to change the way the world works & we are looking for fantastic people to help us do that. Our mission is to simplify shift work, with a future state vision to enable thriving workplaces in every community.
Deputy is a SaaS Workforce Management Product company. HQ'd in Sydney (AU), with offices in Melbourne, London (UK), Atlanta and San Francisco (USA). We’ve helped hundreds of thousands of people across all industries in 70+ countries save time and money managing their hourly workforce so they can focus on what they do best, and be amazing.
Currently, our employees are predominately working from home and this role will also be remote for the time being. We anticipate employees will be returning to the office, in a flexible capacity, during 2021 as appropriate & when it is safe to do so.
We’re looking for a creative, customer-obsessed Growth Marketing Manager to own lifecycle marketing at Deputy. Reporting to the Global Director of Growth Marketing, you’ll be responsible for crafting and executing compelling programs and campaigns that lead our users on a journey of discovery, education and delight.
The journeys will be increasingly tailored by segment and personalised based on the real-time behaviour, so you’ll need to have a strong pulse on our customers, and thrive on designing trigger-based campaigns that increase NPS, retention, and revenue. The role will be very hands on, so you’ll need to be comfortable rolling up their sleeves and executing your own ideas.
You’ll work closely with our incredible marketing, community and learning, success and growth teams dotted across the globe, so you’ll need to be an exceptional communicator who can build consensus, instil belief and rally people around a common goal even while remote.
If you want to make an impact by enriching the lives of business owners who employ over 2 billion shift workers around the world - then this is the job for you.
Your Skill Set:
- A proven record leading growth initiatives. This could have been in all sorts of roles, it’s an outcome not a job title!
- Deep empathy for customers, coupled with an appreciation for how different groups of people wish to learn about new software products and what types of content create engagement.
- Ability to write human, value-led copy that will resonate with Deputy customers. This could be anyone from a cafe owner to a retail store manager, clinic workers and more.
- Strong understanding of marketing automation systems, data integrations, nurture flows, triggered campaigns, personalization, and dynamic content.
- Inquisitive by nature, you ask a lot of questions and always seek to challenge the status quo. You’re comfortable setting up new, scalable processes from scratch.
- A natural comprehension of SaaS metrics, the knowledge of what levers can be pulled for growth, and most importantly an understanding of how to pull them.
- An exceptional communicator and project leader who can build consensus, instil belief and rally people around a common goal, even while remote.
- Strong analytical skills, understanding of A/B testing frameworks and the ability to draw insights and conclusions from data and take action accordingly.
- Experience working with internal creative teams and cross-functional marketing partners to design and execute compelling, engaging marketing programs and campaigns.
- Empathetic towards the challenges facing the shift work economy, and passionate about simplifying shift work to make life easier for managers and employees around the world.
Within 60 Days, You’ll:
- Conducted a review of all existing customer journey documentation and customer lifecycle programs.
- Established success metrics and reporting frameworks for your role.
- Worked closely with the learning, education, product growth and product marketing to determine your roadmap and have implemented quick-win opportunities.
- Met and engaged with all key internal stakeholders as well as key customers, and listening in on multiple sales and new customer onboarding demos.
- Have completed an end-to-end product demo to the SVP of Marketing and Director of Product Marketing.
- Have reviewed our Growth Marketing tech stack and made recommendations for new tools or systems to optimise our team’s work.
Within 180 Days, You’ll:
- Developed and launched a new, trigger-based onboarding campaign for new Deputy customers to reduce 90d churn by 30%.
- Have devised a plan for how you can surprise and delight our customers across their lifecycle to increase NPS and likelihood-to-refer.
- Be running weekly test and learn campaigns, reporting results to senior leadership on a regular basis.
- Be owning the execution of your roadmap autonomously, working closely with stakeholders from across the business to deliver against your agreed KPI’s.
- Have line of sight to how you will deliver $2m in ARR savings from lifecycle marketing initiatives in 2022
Within 365 Days, You’ll:
- Be loving life at one of the fastest-growing and most exciting tech companies in the US.
- Be celebrating your success but gazing to the future and ready to challenge yourself and your team all over again
- Be planning for how you can grow the Lifecycle and customer marketing function at Deputy.
-Employee Stock Ownership
-Competitive Compensation Packages
-Annual Development Budget
-Fully Paid Health benefits (for individuals)
-Commuter Reimbursement Program
-Flexible Work Schedule
WHY JOIN DEPUTY?
Deputy believes in equal opportunity and that inclusiveness and diversity promotes innovation. Our global team members are from a variety of cultures. And we welcome different perspective and skills.