At WHOOP, we're on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP empowers users to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives.
As the Support Systems Specialist at WHOOP, you’ll be responsible for ensuring that the frontline support tools and systems that our Membership Services organization use are functional, optimized and configured according to the ever-changing needs of the team and our community of WHOOP members.
- Development of support tools, technology and partner strategy to enable the delivery of customer experiences aligned to the opportunities and limitations of our unique environments
- Assist with CRM configuration, setup, and transition across the support organization by working closely across product and engineering teams, with a focus on integration into existing platforms
- Improve and introduce technology, tools, and standards to enable more efficient execution of processes related to the end-to-end product life-cycle, reporting, and success measurement
- Act as the admin for tools use across the customer support organization
- Create and own governance and change management process to ensure tools & tech standardization
- Continually review and adapt the tools, systems, and processes to ensure that they meet business needs and can grow as the business goes through rapid scale up
- Maintain governance process & technology improvement processes
- Maintain reporting within our support tools & technology
- Passion for world-class support operations
- 1+ years of support operations experience with a preference for experience in growth and/or technology support environments and in tune with industry standards
- Experience designing and delivering support operations workflows to help route contacts efficiently
- Knowledge and understanding of backend operations required to support a global contact center
- Strong experience required with Salesforce / Service Cloud, with a focus on configuration, workflow creation and integration across other platforms
- Strong familiarity with JIRA and building & maintaining workflows
- Strong knowledge of omni-channel experience with multi-faceted tools & technology (with CRM integration) i.e. NICE, Genesys
NOTE: The qualified applicant must reside in one of the following states to be considered: AL, AZ, CO, CT, D.C., FL, GA, IN, MA, ME, MD, MN, MO, MS, NC, NJ, NH, NV, OH, OR, OK, PA, SC, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WI.
WHOOP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-verify to determine employment eligibility.