At WHOOP, we're on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP empowers users to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives.
As a stitcher at WHOOP you will work in our Apparel sample room and participate in the design and prototyping process of technical garments and accessories created for the enhancement of sports and fitness.
This position will be in-person at the WHOOP office in Boston. Applicants must currently reside or be open to relocation to the Greater Boston Area in order to be considered.
This role reports to the Sewing Room Supervisor.
- Sew, either by machine or hand, the garments and designs assigned by supervisor.
- Manages time effectively on each sewing project.
- Maintains personal work area, including sewing machinery as necessary to keep work moving effectively.
- Communicates with other team members concerning problems and possible solutions.
- Performs other duties as assigned by team leader.
- Demonstrated experience in a variety of hand and machine sewing techniques.
- Ability to operate with skill a variety of sewing machines including but not limited to: single needle industrial; industrial zig-zag; overlock, flatlock, and coverstitch.
- Ability to operate industrial steam iron.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
WHOOP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-verify to determine employment eligibility