Grammarly offers a remote-first hybrid working model. Team members can work primarily remotely. Starting in 2022, teams will meet in person every quarter in one of Grammarly’s hubs, currently in San Francisco, Vancouver, New York, and Kyiv. To ensure that teams are able to overlap in their working hours and to meet face-to-face when needed, all team members need to live within three time zones of their direct team.
Grammarly team members who will be collaborating at our San Francisco hub must be based in the United States.
Grammarly empowers people to thrive and connect, whenever and wherever they communicate. Every day, 30 million people and 30,000 teams around the world use our AI-powered writing assistant. All of this begins with our team collaborating in a values-driven and learning-oriented environment.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re looking for a Social Media Manager, B2B, to join our Social Media team within the Brand Marketing organization. This person will manage channel strategy and execution to grow awareness and consideration for Grammarly’s Enterprise product offering—Grammarly Business. This person will report to the Senior Social Media Manager and partner closely with Design, Copy, Demand Generation, and Communications teams.
As the Social Media Manager, B2B, you will have the unique opportunity to represent the public voice of Grammarly’s brand on social among our enterprise audience.
In this role you will:
- Develop and execute on Grammarly’s B2B social strategy to achieve monthly KPIs in partnership with the Senior Social Media Manager.
- Manage the social editorial calendar, including monthly planning, daily publishing, and ensuring content goes out correctly and on time.
- Own the Grammarly Business brand voice and tone on social, including social copywriting for post captions and social creative.
- Partner with PR and Demand Generation teams to ideate and develop ongoing campaigns to drive consideration for Grammarly Business.
- Partner with our Community Manager on proactive engagement opportunities to create brand awareness and virality.
- Concept and manage design tickets to create social-first images, GIFs, and videos with the Brand Design team.
- Track and report on monthly channel performance to measure brand awareness, engagement, and consideration.
- Always have a finger on the pulse of social trends, platform updates, and influencers to inform content and partnerships.
We’re looking for someone who
- Embodies our EAGER values—is ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable.
- Has 3-5 years of experience in social media or digital marketing, preferably for a B2B product or audience.
- Can develop performance-driven social strategies for both existing and net-new channels.
- Has intimate knowledge of social platforms and best practices, and understands the content that resonates on each.
- Is a skilled copywriter and can quickly translate long-form content into short, engaging social copy.
- Has a keen design eye and can communicate ideas and feedback clearly with designers.
- Is confident with stakeholder management and cross-functional collaboration.
- Demonstrates strong project management skills and is detail-oriented.
Bonus points for
- Previous experience working with Sprout Social, Hootsuite, or similar social publishing and reporting tools.
- Having experience at a company with both B2C and B2B products, and understanding where the two intersect on social as one unified brand.
- Proficiency or familiarity with Photoshop for light-touch editing of social templates.
Support for you, professionally and personally
- Professional growth: We hire people we trust, and we give team members autonomy to do their best work. We also support professional development with training, coaching, and regular feedback.
- A connected team: Grammarly builds a product that helps people connect, and we apply this mindset to our own team. We have a highly collaborative culture supported by our EAGER values. We also take time to celebrate our colleagues and accomplishments with global, local, and team-specific events and programs.
- Comprehensive benefits: Grammarly offers all team members competitive pay along with a benefits package that includes superior health care. We also offer support to set up a home office, ample and defined time off, gym and recreation stipends, admission discounts, and more.
- For Colorado-based employment: The salary range for this position is $67,000 –- $123,000/year; however, base pay offered may vary considerably depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The compensation package includes a wide range of medical, dental, vision, financial, and other benefits, as well as equity.
We encourage you to apply
At Grammarly, we value our differences, and we encourage all—especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations—to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Grammarly will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Grammarly is an equal opportunity employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program.
Please note that Grammarly’s COVID-19 vaccination policy requires that all team members in North America be vaccinated against COVID-19 to meet in person for Grammarly business or to work from a North America hub location. It is expected that this will be a requirement for this role. Qualified candidates in North America who cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons or because of a sincerely held religious belief may request a reasonable accommodation to this policy. For Ukraine, this policy requires team members to be vaccinated or produce a daily negative COVID-19 test administered at the Kyiv hub to work from the hub or attend in-person meetings.