Grammarly offers a remote-first hybrid working model. Team members can work primarily remotely. Teams will meet in person every quarter in one of Grammarly’s hubs, currently in San Francisco, Vancouver, New York, and Kyiv. To ensure that teams are able to overlap in their working hours and to meet face-to-face when needed, all team members need to live within three time zones of their direct team.
Grammarly team members who will be collaborating at our San Francisco hub must be based in the United States.
Grammarly empowers people to thrive and connect, whenever and wherever they communicate. Every day, 30 million people and 30,000 teams around the world use our AI-powered writing assistant. All of this begins with our team collaborating in a values-driven and learning-oriented environment.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re looking for an Advanced Analytics Senior Manager to join our Marketing Analytics team. As a leader on this newly formed team, this person will partner with the Grammarly Business team and play a critical role in demand generation: planning and forecasting, testing designs, executing and analyzing campaigns, and performing continuous optimizations. This person will use advanced data-analytics skills to analyze our growth effectiveness across levers and identify actionable insights to improve volume and efficiency metrics.
As Advanced Analytics Senior Manager, you’ll be the expert for internal and external data sources and data-analytics tools.
In this role, you will:
- Assume the ownership of strategic analytics initiatives in DemandGen: plans and forecasts, marketing-channel analytics, campaign analysis, funnel analysis, lead scores, and more.
- Collaborate with the entire DemandGen team to understand its pain points, translate them into actionable tasks, deliver on time, and articulate findings.
- Work with the Revenue Operation team to understand the sales funnel and build a high-volume, high-quality pipeline to meet ambitious growth goals.
- Work with Product and Engineering teams to understand product-related customer insights and together drive high-quality leads to the site and improve conversion rates.
- Advise the senior leadership team with timely data insights and turn complicated situations into simple and actionable recommendations.
- Help hire, lead, and coach junior analysts across the team.
- Efficiently process large amounts of data across multiple data platforms.
- Design and maintain performance dashboards (Tableau preferred) to enable stakeholders to access key learnings easily.
- Connect with teams outside of Grammarly Business and leverage existing knowledge and best practices to apply to the Grammarly Business product offering.
- Run advanced analytics to identify improvement opportunities for Grammarly Business across audiences, channels, creative, pricing, and more.
- Lead advanced analytics tasks to unlock further growth potentials, such as predictive modeling, segmentation analysis, and lead-score models.
- Partner with the Data Science team to leverage product-data knowledge to empower better analytics and improve DemandGen results.
- Explore ways to produce step-function improvements: new audience, new channels, multichannel attribution, rapid A/B testing framework, new campaigns, and more.
We’re looking for someone who
- Embodies our EAGER values—is ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable.
- Has at least a bachelor’s degree and 8 years of experience in highly quantitative fields.
- Has experience working with digital-marketing platforms and analytics.
- Is familiar with B2B enterprise-level marketing and platforms (Salesforce preferred).
- Demonstrates strong team-leading and people-management experience.
- Displays exceptional communication skills and is able to simplify and present complex analytical concepts to an executive audience.
- Possesses solid data-analytics skills (SQL, Python, R, or equivalent) and is eager to gain new knowledge and learn new tools.
- Understands key metrics, such as CPA, ROI, LTV, and payback periods, as well as how different metrics affect one another.
- Thinks critically, constantly questions the status quo, and seeks improvement opportunities.
- Relentlessly sets aggressive short- and long-term goals and possesses a strong internal drive to achieve them.
- Can consider, play out, and weigh alternative scenarios based on strategic objectives.
- Can work cross-functionally with partners from different teams, clearly articulate intents, and properly negotiate to align goals and results.
Support for you, professionally and personally
- Professional growth: We hire people we trust, and we give team members autonomy to do their best work. We also support professional development with training, coaching, and regular feedback.
- A connected team: Grammarly builds a product that helps people connect, and we apply this mindset to our own team. We have a highly collaborative culture supported by our EAGER values. We also take time to celebrate our colleagues and accomplishments with global, local, and team-specific events and programs.
- Comprehensive benefits: Grammarly offers all team members competitive pay along with a benefits package that includes superior health care. We also offer support to set up a home office, ample and defined time off, gym and recreation stipends, admission discounts, and more.
We encourage you to apply
At Grammarly, we value our differences, and we encourage all—especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations—to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Grammarly will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Grammarly is an equal opportunity employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program.
Please note that Grammarly’s COVID-19 vaccination policy requires that all team members in North America be vaccinated against COVID-19 to meet in person for Grammarly business or to work from a North America hub location. It is expected that this will be a requirement for this role. Qualified candidates in North America who cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons or because of a sincerely held religious belief may request a reasonable accommodation to this policy. For Ukraine, this policy requires team members to be vaccinated or produce a daily negative COVID-19 test administered at the Kyiv hub to work from the hub or attend in-person meetings.