Motive builds technology to improve the safety, productivity, and profitability of businesses that power the physical economy. The Motive Automated Operations Platform combines IoT hardware with AI-powered applications to automate vehicle and equipment tracking, driver safety, compliance, maintenance, spend management, and more. Motive serves more than 120,000 businesses, across a wide range of industries including trucking and logistics, construction, oil and gas, food and beverage, field service, agriculture, passenger transit, and delivery.
Motive is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company and a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront.
About the Role:
As a Professional Services Senior Project Manager, you will play a lead role in managing highly impactful projects for some of our highest value customers. You will be interacting with, both, internal and external stakeholders on a frequent basis and owning the projects from the development of the project plan through delivery. The ideal candidate would create and manage project plans, communicate project status and timelines with internal and external stakeholders, and determine project profitability. You will be an expert on the KeepTruckin products and will have the ability to guide the customers on the best utilization of our system and a smooth initial setup.
What You'll Do:
- Define and maintain the onboarding program for clients based on our product initiatives
- Define, track and achieve key performance indicators for the onboarding program
- Owning the implementation process for assigned accounts which include: successful onboarding and training of the software to drive adoption by new clients
- Operating as the primary point of contact during the assigned clients onboarding phase for all hardware and software implementations
- Ensure the timely and successful completion of new client onboarding for all assigned accounts
- Monitoring client progress and activities to ensure adoption of all parts of the organization while staying within scope and on schedule
- Setting expectations with clients on deliverables related to their training and Go Live
- Hosting virtual or in-person group training sessions for new customers
- Traveling to customer on-sites as needed (~25%)
- Actively communicating with Account Executives, Customer Success Managers, and key senior KeepTruckin leadership regarding the status of the project’s progress
- Assisting with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Participating in cross-functional groups to establish enhancements to communications, processes, tools and products
What We're Looking For:
- 4-6+ years experience in a customer-facing role in a B2B capacity, preferable in trucking, logistics, or fleet management.
- Strong business background including project management, account management, problem-solving, business planning, and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (both written and verbal), and presentation skills
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively across all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to manage multiple, complex projects at a time with detail and precision
- Prior experience in customer onboarding, training, implementation, project management, or other relevant experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Spanish/French speaking candidates preferred.
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of Motive's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at Motive. Motive considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.