Eightfold was founded with a vision to solve for employment in our society. For decades, the connection between individuals and opportunities has been based on who the individuals are and the strength of their network, vs. their potential. Eightfold leverages artificial intelligence to transform how to think about skills and capabilities for individuals as well as how jobs and career decisions are made. Eightfold offers the industry’s first AI-powered Talent Intelligence Platform to transform how organisations plan, hire, develop and retain a diverse workforce, enabling individuals to transform their career.
To date, Eightfold AI has received more than $410 million in funding and a valuation of over $2B from leading investors to further our mission of finding the right career for everyone in the world. If you are passionate about solving one of the most fundamental challenges of our society - employment, working on hard business problems and being part of an amazing growth story - Eightfold is the place to be!
You may want to refer to the media coverage on TechCrunch and Reuters.
Eightfold.ai is led by Ashutosh Garg, a PhD in Machine Learning/IIT Delhi alumni who managed Search and Personalization at Google, and Varun Kacholia - IIT Bombay alumni, who led the News Feed Ranking team at Facebook and developed YouTube Search at Google.
As a UX Researcher at Eightfold AI, you will help define and create the future of employment. In this role, you will apply your love of user experience, research and the design process.
Weʼre looking for an experienced UX Researcher to collaborate with product teams to build world-class product experiences in a creative, focused environment. As a UX Researcher, you will be a member of a world-class UX team and collaborate directly with product and engineering teams.
- Lead critical research efforts and conduct complex multi-phase, mixed-method studies that deepen our understanding of the user experience and drive product strategy.
- Work in a highly collaborative fashion as a strategic partner to business leads, product managers, designers, and engineers to define both the long-term strategy and the short-term tactics for our products by grounding these decisions in user needs and insights.
- Prioritise research needs and approaches across multiple work streams to work on the right project, scale, and scope at the right time and ensure impact by delivering actionable insights.
- Enable other Stripes to learn and apply research skills by building research programs, platforms, and toolkits that empower them to conduct tactical research.
- Partner closely with other researchers to build out Stripeʼs research practice and infrastructure.
- Source and manage research vendors to help augment the work of the research team.
- Disseminate research insights to evolve and enhanceStripeʼs understanding of user needs and identify innovative opportunities to meet those needs.
- Work with a global, distributed team, managing applications that support multiple languages.
- Self driven and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- 3-5years of experience with end-to-end UX research.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills and use them to effectively roll out large scale research programs.
- Strong understanding of the strengths and short coming of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during the product development process.
- Complete focus on users and solving for their needs and wants.You put users first and have experience driving impact from insights.
- Deep experience conducting customer or prospect interviews, contextual field visits, and usability studies.
- Broad understanding of quantitative, behavioural analysis and statistical concepts.
- Experience integrating user research into product designs and design practices. About Eightfold.ai