Cribl unlocks the value of observability data.
Our products deliver choice and control over the rising volumes of telemetry data, enabling every organization to realize the value of all their observability data without limitation. Backed by the industry’s leading venture capitalists, including CRV, Sequoia Capital, Greylock Partners, Redpoint Ventures, and IVP, our solutions are deployed across organizations of all sizes. Many of the biggest names in the most demanding industries trust Cribl to solve their most pressing observability needs.
At our core, we foster an inclusive, values-aligned culture where all belong. We believe in a remote-first operating model, empowering the flexibility to do your best work, wherever you are. We’re also growing rapidly, welcoming collaborative, curious, and motivated team members who are passionate about putting customers first.
Join the herd and unlock your opportunity.
About the Opportunity
Cribl is seeking a Staff Software Engineer - Developer Tools, to join our mission to unlock the value of all observability data. Cribl provides users a new level of observability, intelligence and control over their real-time data. You will join a team of technical engineers who are committed to shipping only high-quality software and enjoying all the goat gifs the internet has to offer. This role is remote and you will report into the engineering organization where you will contribute in our efforts to envision, create, deploy, test, and ship Cribl products.
What You'll Accomplish
- Build, scale, and maintain our cloud infrastructure to support continuous integration
systems for building, testing, and deploying Cribl products
- Design, implement, and run builds and continuous delivery pipelines, while following
configuration as code practices
- Develop automated tools to monitor and improve our build, test, and release process to
enable rapid releases with high quality
- Ensure code quality by incorporating and enhancing existing tools such as static code
analysis or code coverage into the CI pipeline
- Tackle performance and stability issues with our development tools
- Maintain critical services and provide visibility to internal teams
What You'll Bring
- Experience in software engineering, software development, and/or system operations
- Hands-on experience with container technologies
- Experience automating infrastructure, testing, and deployments using tools like CloudFormation, Chef, or Terraform and can explain the Infrastructure as Code paradigm
- Experience with monitoring and observability tools and applications, such as Splunk, Data Dog or Elastic Search.
- Proven ability to lead complex initiatives/projects from inception to completion
Bring Your Whole Self
Diversity drives innovation, enables better decisions to support our customers, and inspires change for the better. We’re building a culture where differences are valued and welcomed. We work together to bring out the best in each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.