Cribl unlocks the value of observability data.
Our products deliver choice and control over the rising volumes of telemetry data, enabling every organization to realize the value of all their observability data without limitation. Backed by the industry’s leading venture capitalists, including CRV, Sequoia Capital, Greylock Partners, Redpoint Ventures, and IVP, our solutions are deployed across organizations of all sizes. Many of the biggest names in the most demanding industries trust Cribl to solve their most pressing observability needs.
At our core, we foster an inclusive, values-aligned culture where all belong. We believe in a remote-first operating model, empowering the flexibility to do your best work, wherever you are. We’re also growing rapidly, welcoming collaborative, curious, and motivated team members who are passionate about putting customers first.
Join the herd and unlock your opportunity.
About the Opportunity
The Field Operations Director will be responsible for driving and assisting with sales planning, organizational efficiency, compensation/quota, forecasting, SFDC opportunity management, and continuous process improvement programs to support high revenue growth initiatives. This role reports to the Head of Revenue Operations.
What You’ll Accomplish
- Accountable for ensuring sales processes, programs and policies are drafted, managed, and implemented effectively across the Cribl sales organization
- Manage, define and implement an annual sales planning process - territories, accounts, quotas, and policies - in a fast-growing scaling environment
- Proactively measure and analyze the efficiency of the sales, channel, customer success and PS organizations to help increase productivity and drive better performance
- Partner with other members of the BizOps organization and x-functional teams to define, build and rollout process updates and changes (e.g. changes to the CRM, policies, processes & practices)
- Manage and monitor the weekly, monthly and quarterly sales forecasting, pipeline review cadences, QBRs, Estaff meetings, and other deep-dive sessions
- Develop methods, processes, systems and tools to appropriately support our scaling channel team; drive cross-functional initiatives to integrate the channel processes with teams throughout Cribl (eg, sales, marketing, product)
- Responsible for managing account assignments (Salesforce.com) and mediate/drive account assignment discussions and decisions between Sales Management across regions/segments
What You’ll Bring
- Proven experience building, growing, and managing sales operations teams as an individual contributor and leader, with proven experience partnering with SVP level and above
- Deep understanding of how sales models & sales processes work at scale and operating in high growth environments
- Strong people management skills, capable of developing teams to meet the company goals and objectives, and individual career development goals
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment with diverse cross-functional stakeholders and drive consensus to meet deadlines
- Ability to prioritize ruthlessly, execute at the highest bar, and multitask as well as excitement to roll up your sleeves and contribute to all parts of the Cribl’s operations. We are a lean team and wear many hats!
- Knowledgeable about product development at enterprise tech companies
- Track record of working with leaders at an early stage (Series B or Series C round)
- Passionate about diversity, equity, and inclusion
Bring Your Whole Self
Diversity drives innovation, enables better decisions to support our customers, and inspires change for the better. We’re building a culture where differences are valued and welcomed. We work together to bring out the best in each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.