Cribl unlocks the value of observability data.
Our products deliver choice and control over the rising volumes of telemetry data, enabling every organization to realize the value of all their observability data without limitation. Backed by the industry’s leading venture capitalists, including CRV, Sequoia Capital, Greylock Partners, Redpoint Ventures, and IVP, our solutions are deployed across organizations of all sizes. Many of the biggest names in the most demanding industries trust Cribl to solve their most pressing observability needs.
At our core, we foster an inclusive, values-aligned culture where all belong. We believe in a remote-first operating model, empowering the flexibility to do your best work, wherever you are. We’re also growing rapidly, welcoming collaborative, curious, and motivated team members who are passionate about putting customers first.
Join the herd and unlock your opportunity.
About the Opportunity
The Senior Strategy & Operations Analyst will be responsible for enabling the productivity of our go-to-market organization through cross-functional program management, process improvement, data-driven insights, and operational support. You will help scale the business by managing strategic marketing programs, making data driven decisions to increase operational efficiencies, and establishing scalable processes that help fuel our growth. This role reports to the Strategy & Operations Manager.
What You’ll Accomplish
- Support the Strategy & Operations Manager in partnering with the Marketing leadership team to run key business operations such as: programs, process improvement, departmental All Hands and off-sites, operating cadence activities, and reporting.
- Cross-functional program management and process improvement to deliver best-in-class initiatives and drive efficiencies through stakeholder engagement, communications, risk and issue management with a strong adherence to excellence and quality standards.
- Partner with stakeholders across Sales, Customer Experience, Product, Engineering, Legal, and Finance on key programs and special projects, specifically GTM Product Launches. Ensure work, people, and resources are aligned against highest priorities, and escalate as necessary to resolve misalignments.
- Enable our organization to continue to be highly data-driven as we scale by performing ad hoc analyses, partnering with our data & analytics team to build reports and dashboard in our BI system, Looker, analyzing process effectiveness, identify opportunities for improvement, make detailed recommendations, and measure impact of changes.
What You’ll Bring
- Have hands-on experience in program management and operations at a fast-growing startup, and/or management consulting; PMP certification a plus.
- Work closely with the GTM function of an organization and bringing amazing products to market excites you.
- Strong collaboration skills, amazing follow through, are highly productive and organized.
- You excel at driving cross-functional initiatives and can clearly communicate and effectively create alignment across a range of teams and mediums.
- Excited about rolling up your sleeves and getting stuff done in an unstructured environment of a hyper-growth technology startup and implementing processes to drive efficiencies to help us scale.
- Exceptional data analysis & synthesis skills. You can deeply understand key business questions and leverage analytics to make recommendations. You are also comfortable when data is ambiguous or isn’t easily accessible, and are determined to use the resources available to find the right solution.
- Strong communication skills, with a track record of working with senior leadership in a business to business context. Ability to navigate and achieve positive outcomes in an ambiguous environment.
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Looker, Slack, JIRA, Marketo, Excel, and Google Suite; ability to build and deliver compelling visuals and information.
Bring Your Whole Self
Diversity drives innovation, enables better decisions to support our customers, and inspires change for the better. We’re building a culture where differences are valued and welcomed. We work together to bring out the best in each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.