Cribl unlocks the value of observability data.
Our products deliver choice and control over the rising volumes of telemetry data, enabling every organization to realize the value of all their observability data without limitation. Backed by the industry’s leading venture capitalists, including CRV, Sequoia Capital, Greylock Partners, Redpoint Ventures, and IVP, our solutions are deployed across organizations of all sizes. Many of the biggest names in the most demanding industries trust Cribl to solve their most pressing observability needs.
At our core, we foster an inclusive, values-aligned culture where all belong. We believe in a remote-first operating model, empowering the flexibility to do your best work, wherever you are. We’re also growing rapidly, welcoming collaborative, curious, and motivated team members who are passionate about putting customers first.
Join the herd and unlock your opportunity.
About the Opportunity
The Senior Business Systems Analyst will be responsible for driving business processes, managing systems administration, and keeping Salesforce up to date to the needs of the GTM teams. The ROLE will collect and prioritize enhancement requests, identify improvement opportunities, document business requirements, and support the delivery of revenue systems projects in partnership with our GTM teams. This role reports to the Senior Manager, Revenue Systems.
What You’ll Accomplish
- Partner with our internal technology teams to support and deliver new capabilities and system improvements that increase the efficiency and effectiveness of our GTM teams (including Salesforce Sales, Service & Experience Clouds, Salesforce CPQ, Clari, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Outreach and other integrated tools like CLM and ERP)
- Identify automation and optimization opportunities across the GTM lifecycle, including our quote-to-cash processes, support, services and sales processes
- Serve as a point of contact and subject matter expert on Sales and Services systems, processes and policies for external organizations, including presenting the team's needs in enterprise projects
- Own requirements documentation including BRDs, process flows, DACIs, wireframes or other assets used to collect business needs
- Perform systems administration, user acceptance, smoke testing, and implementation activities on GTM systems/tools
- Create and deliver training and enablement content for projects you are leading with ability to track metrics across processes to measure the health of the business, risk areas and impact of improvement initiatives
What You’ll Bring
- Salesforce expertise (admin certification a plus), and hands-on experience with common Sales and Marketing technologies used in B2B sales environments; strong familiarity with quote-to-cash (QTC) processes and systems, including quoting, order management, contracts, e-signature and fulfillment processes
- Deep understanding of how GTM processes scale and operate in high growth environments
- Analytical thinking, backed up by a metrics-guided approach. You use data to frame, inform and guide the prioritization and decision making process, to manage the health of your projects through delivery, and to assess the success and impact once you are done. This may include return on investment analysis and resource capacity planning among other activities.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment with diverse cross-functional stakeholders and to drive consensus to meet deadlines
- Ability to prioritize ruthlessly, execute at the highest level, and multitask; excitement to roll up your sleeves and contribute to all parts of Cribl’s operations when needed
- Knowledgeable about product development at enterprise tech companies
- Track record of working with leaders at an early stage (Series B or Series C round)
- Passionate about diversity, equity, and inclusion
Bring Your Whole Self
Diversity drives innovation, enables better decisions to support our customers, and inspires change for the better. We’re building a culture where differences are valued and welcomed. We work together to bring out the best in each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.