Our story so far...
Pigment’s mission is to enable people and businesses to make better decisions.
Founded in 2019 by Romain Niccoli (ex founder and CTO of Criteo) and Eléonore Crespo (Index Ventures and Google), Pigment is a fast-growing international scale-up that raised over $160M+ to become the central business planning solution powering Finance, HR, Sales, and Marketing decisions.
We serve fast-growing companies including Gong, Carta, BlaBlaCar, Ledger, Deliveroo, Brex, Melio, and Spendesk to name a few!
Pigment is remote friendly and has offices in Paris, London and NYC.
What we do
Pigment is a SaaS planning platform that enables any business to play with business data in a safe, fun and collaborative environment.
It is an intuitive platform, which anyone can use and understand, that allows leaders and teams to analyze all of their business data better and anticipate the impact of their decisions with unprecedented speed and flexibility.
Join a forward-thinking team (from Meta, Google, Criteo, Datadog and others) that likes to move fast, work smart and solve big challenges as a team on this exciting journey!
We are looking for a Solutions Engineer to work with our Engineering team.
You will act as a liaison between the Business Escalation Team and the Engineering teams to be the safe keeper of the Pigment platform.
Together with your counterparts, you will secure the necessary means so we proactively watch and prevent issues from occurring and ensure that any event happening in production is addressed the way it should.
Nothing shall pass! It's a role where you are encouraged to take many initiatives.
You will have the opportunity to step back on our practices and propose improvements to the way we work, in order to increase customer satisfaction and protect the productivity of Product and Engineering teams.
It is a key role with an organization-wide impact.
Come scale Pigment with us!
Who you are
More than a specific profile, we are looking for someone with a lot of passion and curiosity.
- 5+ years experience in either technical support, supervision or management
- You are at ease with understanding code or technical concepts with prior experience to demonstrate
- You are at ease with building data models (prior experience a plus)
- You are curious about how things work and do not hesitate to be hands-on
- You are a team player with a problem-solving mindset
- You have a strong sense of ownership, perseverance, due diligence
- You are able to explain and summarize information out of complex technical issues
- You are very well organized with a good sense of priorities
- You like to take initiatives
- You think customer-first
- You are fluent in English (French is not a must)
What you will get
- Competitive salary
- The best health insurance with Alan Blue entirely free for you and your family 💙
- Trust and flexible working hours
- Brand new offices in the heart of Paris (Bourse)
- Remote-friendly environment
Pigment is an equal opportunity employer. We believe diversity is a strength and fosters innovation. We are committed to enabling everyone to feel included and valued at the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, family, gender identity, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.