At Deputy we’re on a mission to change the way the world works & we are looking for fantastic people to help us do that. Our mission is to simplify shift work, with a future state vision to enable thriving workplaces in every community.
Deputy is a SaaS Workforce Management Product company. HQ'd in Sydney (AU), with offices in Melbourne, London (UK), Atlanta and San Francisco (USA). We’ve helped hundreds of thousands of people across all industries in 70+ countries save time and money managing their hourly workforce so they can focus on what they do best, and be amazing.
Currently, our employees are predominately working from home and this role will also be remote for the time being. We anticipate employees will be returning to the office, in a flexible capacity, during 2022 as appropriate & when it is safe to do so.
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Deputy, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.
We are looking for full-time highly motivated and professional Customer Support Engineers to augment our team of dedicated support staff at Deputy. The position provides support for escalated issues from our strategic and VIP customers, as well as API questions for our SaaS product. The successful applicant will work closely with our Customer Success teams to ensure smooth transitions for new and existing Customers, as well as improving overall Customer Support tooling. You will be a master of complicated engineering problems, thriving on providing elegant solutions. An ability of self-learning and curiosity is required to fully deep dive into the product.
- Working primarily with large strategic and VIP Deputy customers
- Responding to Escalated, Audit and API tickets requests
- Working closely with the Customer Experience Engineering team
- Evaluate customer data for auditing and/or reporting purposes
- Partnering with the Implementation team to help with rollout of new and existing customer setups
- Improving and Developing Customer Support tooling
- Training, knowledge sharing across the wider Global Support team
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in Level 3 Software Technical Support roles, System Administration, Development, or similar
- Understanding of APIs and webhooks
- Experience interpreting/formatting data via scripts
- Previous experience in gathering requirements and consulting about solutions
- Excellent attention to detail
- Inquisitive and troubling shooting skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to empathise and deal calmly and professionally with customers to resolve their issues
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot, and provide solutions for a broad range of problems
- Ability to work efficiently and reliably with minimal supervision
Deputy UK is a great collaborative environment
Fora space in Shoreditch with free events, networking, yoga classes and snacks
Employee Stock ownership from Day 1.
Annual professional development budget.
Private health and dental insurance.
WHY JOIN DEPUTY?
Deputy believes in equal opportunity and that inclusiveness and diversity promotes innovation. Our global team members are from a variety of cultures. And we welcome different perspective and skills.
Interested? Apply now