Papaya Global is an established B2B tech unicorn in hypergrowth. We are on a mission to reimagine the payroll category with a game-changing, disruptive technology.
Papaya Global is reinventing workforce management, global payroll and payroll payments to remove the friction of complexity and regulation create. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay people in more than 160 countries.
We don’t just cover the globe with our solution; we are global. We are comprised of people from different countries, different cultures, and different backgrounds. Diversity is our secret weapon.
The Customer Success team is responsible for building relationships and helping clients increase their workforce management through consultation, education, and support. Ideal candidates will have the ability to drive strategy coupled with a willingness to roll up their sleeves and execute the tactics.
- Be the main focal point of contact for everything client related.
- Maintain a high level of product proficiency to guide clients on the best business solution through papaya product. Fully understand the features and limitations of Papaya’s entire suite of products and provide innovative and creative solutions even when clients haven’t asked for them.
- Take the customer through the client lifecycle to ensure ongoing success
- Navigate internal resources and get answers to your questions, addressing issues end-to-end in a timely manner
- Transform the way your clients invest in Papaya and make decisions that contribute to their bottom line. Grow product adoption and use, educate the customer on the platform.
- Complete individual client requests independently, using your judgement and problem-solving skills
- Build productive and trusting relationships with clients through meeting deliverable expectations and timelines and making effective recommendations
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders, with the ability to process feedback and adjust plans accordingly
- 3+ years previous experience in customer success in a SaaS startup
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Strong team-working skills, ability to adapt to a fast-paced, international work environment with a passion for making an impact
- “Customer-First” attitude and approach to all your day to day interactions with your customers
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time, even under high- pressure situations
- Fluency & excellent communication skills in English. Additional languages an advantage
- Willing to work Monday-Friday