Papaya Global is an established B2B tech unicorn in hypergrowth. We are on a mission to reimagine the payroll category with a game-changing, disruptive technology. Papaya Global is reinventing workforce management, global payroll and payroll payments to remove the friction of complexity and regulation create. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay people in more than 160 countries. We don’t just cover the globe with our solution; we are global. We are comprised of people from different countries, different cultures, and different backgrounds. Diversity is our secret weapon.
Are you ready for your next challenge as the first automation engineer in our R&D Team? Are you ready to be part of an amazing Hyper growing Unicorn organization? If you are ready and you meet the required experience and skills below, we want to meet you.
- Plan, develop and maintain, Frontend and Backend automation infrastructure and tests, to ensure the highest level of quality in delivering our product.
- Be a part of the Integration R&D team and take a crucial part in the SW development cycle.
- Investigate software issues as a result of testing.
- Enhance the automation infrastructure upon needs.
- Experience with tools such as Playwright, Selenium, Postman, Cypress or similar - Must
- Experienced in SQL advanced queries
- Experience with CI&CD tools like GitHub Actions, Jenkins, and similar
- Experience with AWS - Must. Docker, Kubernetes – Advantage
- Bug detection abilities and good analysis skills
- Experience in manual testing and good understanding of software testing methodologies
- Have the relevant understanding around Unit, Component, Integration, E2E testing
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English - Written and verbal
- Enthusiastic, Team player, Self-learner, and independent executor.