At Papaya, we are committed to revolutionizing the global payroll and payment industry by leveraging cutting-edge technology and innovative solutions. Our mission is to provide businesses with a comprehensive, user-friendly Payroll Operation System that streamlines payroll and payment processes while ensuring compliance with local regulations in more than 180 countries.
In this fast-paced, dynamic environment, you'll have the opportunity to make a real impact on the future of work. If you're a self-starter with a passion for innovation and a commitment to excellence, we want to hear from you.
As a member of our team, you'll have access to a wide range of resources and support to help you succeed, including ongoing training and professional development
- Maximize clarity by bringing a data-driven mindset to setting goals and milestones
- Conceptualize and analyze different parts of our infrastructure and how they interrelate
- Inspires the company by creating bold, game-changing ideas and delivering them across a set of customer problems
- Elicits non-obvious customer needs, synthesizes research to gain a deep understanding and narrow definition of a problem
- Co-creates with teammates to deliver high-quality results. Speaks and writes with clarity. Comfortable getting into deep technical discussions with engineers about the pros and cons of different approaches.
- 5+ years of experience as Product Manager or Technical Product Manager at world-class SaaS companies that have seen significant growth and are known for best-in-class product
- Product experience in building and launching highly scalable and reliable services is a plus.
- A high bar across the board - from your own contributions to the people you work with to the products you work on.
- A personality that encourages action, great collaboration and excellent simplification for communication.
- You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and address something hands-on.
- Customer-centricity - you have many examples from your past of tough product issues that you persevered through to ensure customer satisfaction
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field. Technical understanding must go from the highest abstractions down to the hardware