We're offering a salary range of 411,000 HUF - 438,000 HUF gross for this position.
Who we are
TransferWise was founded in 2011 with a clear mission: Money without borders - so people and businesses can send and receive any currency effortlessly, whenever, wherever.
Sure, the heart of what we do is international money transfer. And we’re committed to making it instant, convenient and fair for millions of people, all over the world. But we’re growing our other products and our teams at an exciting pace. And we’re looking for the very best to jump on board.
What it’s really like to work here
At TransferWise, we do things a bit differently. There’s no corporate nonsense, and no old-fashioned hierarchy. Instead, we work in dozens of self-sufficient, autonomous teams. Think of them like start-ups within a start-up that learn from each other.
Each team picks the problems they want to solve. So there’s no micro-management. No hiding behind fancy job titles. And no one telling you what to do. You are your own boss. But you’ll get tons of guidance and plenty of support from talented, super-smart colleagues from all over TransferWise.
We’re going to be upfront — the way we work doesn’t suit everyone. But if freedom, autonomy, and life-affirming, head-scratching professional challenges rock your world, we could be a match made in heaven.
Our fantastic Customer Support team in Budapest is growing so we are looking for new team members who are passionate about customer support, love to talk to customers and want to work in a disruptive, fast-growing and fun environment. We are looking for people who are passionate, understand the urgency of a start-up setting and take pride in the ownership of their tasks while functioning fully in a team setting.
What you'll get to do:
- Create a wonderful customer experience as you understand that making a customer happy is crucially important to a business's success
- Be creative, friendly, and solution-oriented with customers and colleagues
- Look for ways to constantly improve processes
- Contribute to making the best working environment for yourself and your coworkers by being the best self
What we're looking for:
- Native in German and excellent verbal & written English
- Previous customer support experience preferably in (but not limited to), banking, internet or telecom industries, or international customer care centres
- Ability to multi-task and take responsibility in challenging situations
- Strong attention to detail and ability to master customer interaction
- Flexibility when it comes to working hours, as our shifts can be day or night
We're ideally looking for someone who has worked in customer services before, but we're willing to work with the right person, whatever their experience if they have a passion for helping customers.
Please note: Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.